• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This just in...JJ's Back!

CrunchGriz

Just received a text a few minutes ago that was passed from person to person that originated with Dave Paoli:

FWD: JK, tell the Butte boys, he's back!

Take that for what it's worth, but it originated today, and came from what I consider to be a trustworthy source.

Good news. :thumb:

I figured he would be allowed back because the school would be scared of a huge legal battle if they didn't allow him to continue with football and school (if that is what he wanted).

Can someone have a credible news source dig into this for confirmation. I am in real need of good new for the Griz football program.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Can someone have a credible news source dig into this for confirmation. I am in real need of good new for the Griz football program.
aZtMcWR.png

I think its pretty clear he has not completed the appeal work as yet, but that he intends to. Now can RE and the administration just do the right thing and fast track it? Also, someone needs to wade through the NCAA compliance red tape to be sure he gets whatever reinstatement he can (can he use the "lost year" as a red shirt?)

JOHNSON TO REJOIN UM FOOTBALL TEAM
MISSOULA, MONTANA (3/5/13) –
The University of Montana’s Athletic Conduct Team has reinstated Jordan Johnson to the football team after hearing his appeal on Monday. UM President Royce Engstrom also approved the reinstatement.
Johnson appealed his suspension from the team over the weekend. He is back on the team effective immediately.

Contact: Kent Haslam, UM director of athletics, 406-243-6294, [email protected]; Peggy Kuhr, UM vice president for integrated communications, 406-243-2311, [email protected].

Buttegrizzle said:
I think its pretty clear he has not completed the appeal work as yet, but that he intends to. Now can RE and the administration just do the right thing and fast track it? Also, someone needs to wade through the NCAA compliance red tape to be sure he gets whatever reinstatement he can (can he use the "lost year" as a red shirt?)
Um...it's done...that's kinda what everyone is ranting about... :roll:

So the grizzlie athletic department recruits perps and pervs, reaps the profits of their on-field success which it uses to pay off the so-called justice system for their off-the-field deviance. Quite the business model. I guess this just makes it official. :roll:

I've always felt that this kind of corruption starts in the home. Today's brainwashed lefty parents let their children get away with murder and scream at the top of their lungs if their little brats don't at least get a blue ribbon for participation (it could damage their fragile self-esteem, you know).

Of course they're going to expect special treatment in this kind of environment.

Buttegrizzle said:

This dumbass spoke a bit too soon. Yahoooo! Welcome back Jordan!!!!

Panthera said:
So the grizzlie athletic department recruits perps and pervs, reaps the profits of their on-field success which it uses to pay off the so-called justice system for their off-the-field deviance. Quite the business model. I guess this just makes it official. :roll:

I've always felt that this kind of corruption starts in the home. Today's brainwashed lefty parents let their children get away with murder and scream at the top of their lungs if their little brats don't at least get a blue ribbon for participation (it could damage their fragile self-esteem, you know).

Of course they're going to expect special treatment in this kind of environment.

:troll:

Buttegrizzle said:
Buttegrizzle said:

This dumbass spoke a bit too soon. Yahoooo! Welcome back Jordan!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Panthera said:

Oh look everybody, Panthera is back...

This after the Missoulian this morning reported Delaney deferring all comments to Johnson--and Johnson not commenting. I'd expect two years of that if I was the Sherry Devlin. Heck, I'd send the paper to Guffey for all responses about UM Athletics from now on.

Panthera said:

Ha Ha! This guy is a riot!

Panthera said:

We are talking about Jordan Johnson on this thread not some perp or perv. Unless you think a guy who likes girls is a perv. maybe you posted on the wrong thread.

Panthera said:

you must be the same fatass POS that just posted on facebook, go have another happy meal Blimpy

Latest posts

Back