• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MUTHA FUDDERS!!! :thumb: :clap:

In skelly (today), sophomore QB Trent McKinney had a 65-yard scoring pass to Rogers....in the next series redshirt freshman quarterback Brady Gustafson connected with Rogers for another 65-yard TD.

:!: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :!:

If McKinney can score a TD... our pass defense has to be worse than I expected.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
If McKinney can score a TD... our pass defense has to be worse than I expected.....

:lol:

Ha, that made me laugh. But seriously though Trent is looking much better this fall.

GrizMusician said:

I have to admit, that was close to my first reaction when I read that press release today too. Sounded like our secondary is already in mid-season form....... :thumb:

IntuitiveGriz said:
NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT MUTHA FUDDERS!!! :thumb: :clap:

In skelly (today), sophomore QB Trent McKinney had a 65-yard scoring pass to Rogers....in the next series redshirt freshman quarterback Brady Gustafson connected with Rogers for another 65-yard TD.

:!: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :!:

I love it! Keep those long passes for TD's going! Love the secondary :)

Playing devils advocate here...the defense may not be laying the wood down right now. Would be very stupid to hurt the offensive team during a scrimmage. Might just be saving it for the games!

BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

Ha, that made me laugh. But seriously though Trent is looking much better this fall.

McKinney is actually a pretty darn good player, he was just over his head last season as a Freshman QB (not many aren't). He is getting better and better, and is going to be very good when it's all said and done.

I knew I would draw some DB criticism with the post, but my intention was actually to draw the attention to the true freshman PHENOM WR Marq Rogers. I have been praising him since signing day, and he backs it up!!!

BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

Trent has great potential. A little more accuracy and he'd be a top QB in the BSC IMO.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk 4

IntuitiveGriz said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

McKinney is actually a pretty darn good player, he was just over his head last season as a Freshman QB (not many aren't). He is getting better and better, and is going to be very good when it's all said and done.

I knew I would draw some DB criticism with the post, but my intention was actually to draw the attention to the true freshman PHENOM WR Marq Rogers. I have been praising him since signing day, and he backs it up!!!

You put Rogers in with that speed and it is going to open everything up underneath.

Darksim said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

Trent has great potential. A little more accuracy and he'd be a top QB in the BSC IMO.

You either have accuracy or you dont.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Darksim said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

Hence why QB's accuracy rarely changes over their careers.

84GRIZ said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

You put Rogers in with that speed and it is going to open everything up underneath.

Exactly 84Griz. Finally someone that get's it.

At all of 6'4" and one of the faster high school 400 times in the nation, Rogers is going to make the Griz hard to defend...all by himself, and by opening up other opportunities for other WRs, TEs and RBs.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Darksim said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

You either have receivers that can catch the ball or you don't

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Darksim said:
BWahlberg said:

You either have receivers that can catch the ball or you don't

You sound like JaMarcus Russell...

PlayerRep said:
Accuracy often improves with practice. Accuracy often improves during a college career.

Being able to read the game and having it slow down is what makes your accuracy improve. Being the smartest, in football knowledge, on the field greatly enhances your physical abilities.

Just looked up Robert Griffin's Baylor stats. From frosh to senior. Percentage and rating.

59.9, 65, 67, 72.4

142, 142.9, 144.2, 189.48

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Darksim said:
BWahlberg said:
GrizMusician said:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
i agree with you Alpha and you don't.

Latest posts

Back