• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

This is just me...

B_Kross

But can we please, please, please please please stop the stupid "Griz have not beaten any good teams" joke? It has gotten beyond hackneyed and stale right now.

Whether we're playing a team with a 6-1 record or 1-5, the Griz still need to come out and play to win.

I'm more talking to the people who think because we haven't beaten NAU and EWU this year means the team is terrible, our glory days are forever over, and we should just give up and hope to lose our remaining games so Delaney gets fired types.

We just about made a comeback I'm the 4th quarter against the 3rd ranked team in the country. If we put a full game together, we beat most "good" teams comfortably.

B_Kross said:
I'm more talking to the people who think because we haven't beaten NAU and EWU this year means the team is terrible, our glory days are forever over, and we should just give up and hope to lose our remaining games so Delaney gets fired types.

If your point is that the Griz have no control of their schedule and just need to take it "one game at a time" with each opponent no matter who it is, I get what you're saying. But the reality is the Griz haven't beaten a team with a winning record. The "rub" is how Griz fans interpret the 6-2 record. Are the Griz a dominant 6-2 team "chewing up" great teams on their way to a deep playoff run? No. Are the Griz improving and way ahead of last year 's team? Yes.
It's all about the fan base being grounded in "reality ". Neither side of Griz Nation is being very "realistic " at this point IMO.

Back