• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

They Are Coming

mcg

Well-known member
DONOR
App's flight is here on Flightaware.com

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
"Sun Country Airlines" must be a charter company, so they have a direct flight. Does any standard commercial airline fly directly into Missoula from any distance?
 
IdaGriz01 said:
"Sun Country Airlines" must be a charter company, so they have a direct flight. Does any standard commercial airline fly directly into Missoula from any distance?

Yeah.

Delta from Minneapolis & Salt Lake, Atlanta in the summers
United from Denver and Chicago (only certiain days from Chicago)
Horizon/Alaska from Seattle
Allegiant from Las Vegas and Oakland, also Phoenix and LA sometimes
 
Just left Carolina about 2 hours late. Somebody tell Chris they are going to be a little late to Reds :D
 
daqyre3a.jpg
 
mcg said:
Just left Carolina about 2 hours late. Somebody tell Chris they are going to be a little late to Reds :D
The UNC game at South Carolina game is still in delay because of a lightning event. Probably the same storm.
 
Perhaps the pic took note of the thunder boomers over w mt & figured, correctly, that a delay would allow the wx to move east, as has happened, & delayed the flight. Thunder storms are not good when you are airborne.
 
IdaGriz01 said:
"Sun Country Airlines" must be a charter company, so they have a direct flight. Does any standard commercial airline fly directly into Missoula from any distance?
I wouldn't swear to it, but I think it was "Sun Country" on which we flew to Chatanooga once.
 
Met a bunch of them tonight. Good folk. Nothing but class. All are nice....and expecting a long ride home after another loss in Wa-Griz
 
Anyone with an over/under on how many App coaches and players Chris got drunk tonight? Cannot wait to hear some App State fans post here this weekend.
 
mtgrizrule said:
Only on EGRIZ would an opposing team's flight be posted to follow. I love GRIZNATION and EGRIZ

Honestly - don't you think it is kind of pathetic?

You men(?) are as giddy as 6 year olds on x-mas eve. I have news for you... ASU is not Santa, and they are not coming to the zoo to make friends!!
 
Buttesportsfan said:
mtgrizrule said:
Only on EGRIZ would an opposing team's flight be posted to follow. I love GRIZNATION and EGRIZ

Honestly - don't you think it is kind of pathetic?

You men(?) are as giddy as 6 year olds on x-mas eve. I have news for you... ASU is not Santa, and they are not coming to the zoo to make friends!!
Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it... I use to trail my stewardess ex-wife this way to see which first-class businessman she was banging that night, but never a bunch of teenagers who play football? Could this be considered stalking??
 

Latest posts

Back
Top