• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"There were still tickets available for Sat night’s game"

PlayerRep

According to tonight's online Missoulian article, there are some tickets available as of Wed. night.

My guess is that tickets held back for various reasons are now being released. This also happened a week or so ago, when App St returned some tickets.

PlayerRep said:
My guess is that tickets held back for various reasons are now being released. This also happened a week or so ago, when App St returned some tickets.
Curious to know how many App St fans are makin the trip compared to Montana fans that made it to last years game in Boone. Of course the numbers may be a little skewed since I'm sure there's more Montana fans in the SE then App fans in the NW.

alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:
Curious to know how many App St fans are makin the trip compared to Montana fans that made it to last years game in Boone. Of course the numbers may be a little skewed since I'm sure there's more Montana fans in the SE then App fans in the NW.

Why does that supposition, even if correct, skew the numbers?

mtgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

If you have a greater pool to draw from then having more fans doesn't necessarily mean they're more dedicated is what I'm supposing he was implying.

grizfan95 said:
mtgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

If you have a greater pool to draw from then having more fans doesn't necessarily mean they're more dedicated is what I'm supposing he was implying.

the question was rhetorical; i was just player repping the player rep.

mtgriz said:
grizfan95 said:
mtgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

the question was rhetorical; i was just player repping the player rep.
What I meant is cus if its easier to get to the game, more fans are gonna come. It's about logistics.

Back