• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

There are none so blind ...

Silvertip

...as those who will not see...namely the parade of posters who've been gushing like school girls at a Bieber concert over what could'a, should'a would'a been and/or will be yet "next year." Ah yes, there's always next year. The only conclusion a rational person can come to is that these self-deluded souls spent the past four days hunkered down with wifey watching Downton Abbey reruns instead of getting a sobering eyeful of what is required to compete even minimally in the real world of D-1 basketball. :roll:

Silvertip said:
...as those who will not see...namely the parade of posters who've been gushing like school girls at a Bieber concert over what could'a, should'a would'a been and/or will be yet "next year." Ah yes, there's always next year. The only conclusion a rational person can come to is that these self-deluded souls spent the past four days hunkered down with wifey watching Downton Abbey reruns instead of getting a sobering eyeful of what is required to compete even minimally in the real world of D-1 basketball. :roll:

Like what you're saying is really worth anything?

So who the fuck are you? Some "snobbery of the underling" that has to drag everyone down to their own level? What are you?..a monster? born a connival birth with a point to prove? So you are indeed a monster. Too bad. White ass fell down and went boom.

Reading this thread is like accidently walking into the special ed room during "free time". I just hope I can get the fuck out!

Ursa Major said:
Reading this thread is like accidently walking into the special ed room during "free time". I just hope I can get the f*** out!
hahaha :clap: I still for the life of me why tip even bothers to follow UM athletics....we are nowhere near good enough for him or his expectations yet he continues to follow and continues to post on EGRIZ. He talks about people who are delusional because we are simply being fans....tip, are you slightly delusional as well for continuing to follow and waste your time with a program that is obviously extremely below your standards?

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now
Right now
Right now

becker2117 said:
Ursa Major said:
Reading this thread is like accidently walking into the special ed room during "free time". I just hope I can get the f*** out!
hahaha :clap: I still for the life of me why tip even bothers to follow UM athletics....we are nowhere near good enough for him or his expectations yet he continues to follow and continues to post on EGRIZ. He talks about people who are delusional because we are simply being fans....tip, are you slightly delusional as well for continuing to follow and waste your time with a program that is obviously extremely below your standards?
This.

Silvertip said:
You remind me a lot of most sports radio talk DJ's. Most have never put a jock on themselves but feel they have a lot of room to criticize high end athletes after a let down. Bush league dude!

Indian....it wasn't a let down....more like let's just go home to Missoula, coach. Tip didn't say anything against the high end athletes that you mentioned.

indian-outlaw said:
Silvertip said:
You remind me a lot of most sports radio talk DJ's. Most have never put a jock on themselves but feel they have a lot of room to criticize high end athletes after a let down. Bush league dude!
indian-outlaw said:
Silvertip said:

Mmmm...you know folks who need help getting into a jock???...super kinky, i-o...

Ursa Major said:

Wish you luck; if you're virtuous enough, that is. All of your astral projective ways are but a product of selling your conscience to the lowest bidder anyways. You wouldn't be so astral if it wasn't for spider poison in your nervous system; corroding away whatever was potentially human until you are no more but an empty shell. As it has been said previously...that intution is subject to misdirection, especially when the methodologies of "Reason" are not acknowledged - A.C. Ewing "Ethics" (1953).

"May the poison leave Ra and conversely; strive upon the Earth, and conversely."

No Egyptian hieroglyph on that of a spider; didn't you ever notice that? It feeds off of your imagination; not the Black Widow type, mind you, but another type. The type mentioned in John Locke's "Treatise on Human Understanding (1689)." Blessed be Egypt my people (25:19 Isaiah); no less than the Hebrews.

So Alastor of Hades sets you up to do evil and punishes you for doing so; it's been that way for about 2,800 years now upon this Island Earth. Your history for the past nine hundred generations, earthling. As you sometimes go about astrally and have been doing so for quite some time now; as though a product of an Aleister Crowley "Rite of Initition" - the Fourth Dimension has no center. like people made of wood with nothing in your hearts or minds wandering everywhere you want with your "Do what thou Wilt is the Whole of the Law" routine. All but a product of a human headed spider striving to being spider headed while you white asses on the western hemisphere are but a seething resentment that lurks beneath the surface of appearances striving to pick a bone with Providence.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Wish you luck; if you're virtuous enough, that is. All of your astral projective ways are but a product of selling your conscience to the lowest bidder anyways. You wouldn't be so astral if it wasn't for spider poison in your nervous system; corroding away whatever was potentially human until you are no more but an empty shell. As it has been said previously...that intution is subject to misdirection, especially when the methodologies of "Reason" are not acknowledged - A.C. Ewing "Ethics" (1953).

"May the poison leave Ra and conversely; strive upon the Earth, and conversely."

No Egyptian hieroglyph on that of a spider; didn't you ever notice that? It feeds off of your imagination; not the Black Widow type, mind you, but another type. The type mentioned in John Locke's "Treatise on Human Understanding (1689)." Blessed be Egypt my people (25:19 Isaiah); no less than the Hebrews.

So Alastor of Hades sets you up to do evil and punishes you for doing so; it's been that way for about 2,800 years now upon this Island Earth. Your history for the past nine hundred generations, earthling. As you sometimes go about astrally and have been doing so for quite some time now; as though a product of an Aleister Crowley "Rite of Initition" - the Fourth Dimension has no center. like people made of wood with nothing in your hearts or minds wandering everywhere you want with your "Do what thou Wilt is the Whole of the Law" routine. All but a product of a human headed spider striving to being spider headed while you white asses on the western hemisphere are but a seething resentment that lurks beneath the surface of appearances striving to pick a bone with Providence.

I have a couple things I think are worth mentioning here. First, please get help! Your weirdly spiritual diatribes regarding good, evil, and justice suggest a delusional state. Second, the philosophers you cited would turn in their graves (if they could) given the crazy you just linked them to. Third, please consider never using an ellipses or semicolon in your writing again. You simply do not know how to use them. Third, you are not T. S. Eliot reincarnate.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]

grizpsych said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

I have a couple things I think are worth mentioning here. First, please get help! Your weirdly spiritual diatribes regarding good, evil, and justice suggest a delusional state. Second, the philosophers you cited would turn in their graves (if they could) given the crazy you just linked them to. Third, please consider never using an ellipses or semicolon in your writing again. You simply do not know how to use them. Third, you are not T. S. Eliot reincarnate.

I can't believe they didn't call a travel either!!!! Wait,....what the fuck are we talking about now?

stubbins said:
grizpsych said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

I can't believe they didn't call a travel either!!!! Wait,....what the f*** are we talking about now?

:lol:

Back