• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Random 2013 NCAA Tournament Thread

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Post your random thoughts here!

After day one, the most overrated conferences are:

1. The Big Sky.
2. The Mountain West.
3. The Big East.

Most underrated?

1. The PAC-12.

AllWeatherFan said:
Post your random thoughts here!

After day one, the most overrated conferences are:

1. The Big Sky.
2. The Mountain West.
3. The Big East.

Most underrated?

1. The PAC-12.

Did anyone even have the BSC rated?

I think my Michigan Wolverines are going to have a very tough game on Saturday vs VCU. I'm just glad guard play is our strength.

Damn, Syracuse Defense is manhandling Cal also. Cal's dynamic Duo has combined 3 points with 11:00 minutes left in the game. GO CUSE!!!

mtgrizrule said:
Damn, Syracuse Defense is manhandling Cal also. Cal's dynamic Duo has combined 3 points with 11:00 minutes left in the game. GO CUSE!!!

can't do it, can't ever root for a big east team....ever. gotta pull for Oregon or Arizona now. need a western team to win it...which won't be Gonzaga.

stubbins said:
mtgrizrule said:

can't do it, can't ever root for a big east team....ever. gotta pull for Oregon or Arizona now. need a western team to win it...which won't be Gonzaga.

I always root for the WEST too. After their fans coming on in here and being so great, I am pulling for Cuse. Will be very happy if an underdog or Western team wins it though. AZ and OR looking damn good today though.

Back