• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THE Official Griz vs OPSU Gameday Thread

Heard the university only expects 21-22k today. Dissatisfied if true. Idc if it is a nobody, support your team, atleast until its well in hand. Plus you can drink all day. What's peoples problem

We can't make it to today's game, but gave our tickets to people who can attend, and are excited to do so.

'68griz said:
We can't make it to today's game, but gave our tickets to people who can attend, and are excited to do so.

Good job, "68. When you can't make it to games very often, it is an amazing and great way to spend an afternoon, regardless of who we play.

I'm actually looking forward to this game to see some of the young players that haven't had much playing time yet.

I forgot to eat breakfast, but I do t forget to drink 5 beers. Mother fucking gameday!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mtgrizfankb said:
Heard the university only expects 21-22k today. Dissatisfied if true. Idc if it is a nobody, support your team, atleast until its well in hand. Plus you can drink all day. What's peoples problem

Probably because it's Oklahoma Panhandle State. Get another FCS team in there and you have a packed house.

I'm guessing that I'm not the only one having a hard time getting excited for this game....Ho-Hum

Whew, MD sure isn't sugar coating anything about our kicking game on the pre game radio show, joking about asking people off the street to fill in for Lider today, even said he would get them a jersey to wear. Sounds like Lider may have some competition today with at least one of the other kids.

biga75 said:
I'm guessing that I'm not the only one having a hard time getting excited for this game....Ho-Hum

I hear ya but I'm a little excited to see what some of our seconds or thirds can do, we may need them sooner than later. (Knock on wood) .....or don't knock on wood?

Let's hope so. A missed PAT or field goal might cost us big time come playoffs.

We need ALL aspects of the game to be excellent: special teams, plus O & D. Two-thirds won't get it done.

signedbewildered said:
Whew, MD sure isn't sugar coating anything about our kicking game on the pre game radio show, joking about asking people off the street to fill in for Lider today, even said he would get them a jersey to wear. Sounds like Lider may have some competition today with at least one of the other kids.

Weird. I thought we were supposed to ignore this issue in case the kicker got his feelings hurt. Did Delaney not read the posts on eGriz or something?

signedbewildered said:
biga75 said:

I hear ya but I'm a little excited to see what some of our seconds or thirds can do, we may need them sooner than later. (Knock on wood) .....or don't knock on wood?

I don't ever have a hard time getting excited to watch the GRIZ. I'm always pretty jacked regardless of the opponent, but for different reasons. Today I'm really excited to see our future studs!

GO GRIZ!!!

Back