• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The offense moved the ball well, turnovers were the culpret.

ronbo

We had 16 for 23 for 182 yards passing and 156 yards rushing. That's 338 total yards. We would have had over 400 yards and 2-3 TD's if we hadn't turned the ball over so much.

We moved the ball very well today. Ochs is getting better and better. Green is getting better and better. We just need to protect the ball better and put the ball in the endzone.

No trick plays today.

We didn't punt once today. That tells you that the offense dominated. Do not argue this. WE DID NOT PUNT ONCE TODAY. That is a dominating offense.

I'm in total agreement with Ronbo on this one.

Adding my two cents...this is a different team with Ochs at QB. Anyone that can't see that should get closer to the field. He is The Man!

Grizomatic406 said:
I'm in total agreement with Ronbo on this one.

Adding my two cents...this is a different team with Ochs at QB. Anyone that can't see that should get closer to the field. He is The Man!

And how about the Grizzly D, other than the lame TD at the end. Think Weber's rushing numbers are going to go down after today :wink: . After all, less than a 100 yards for the "number one rushing team" in the Big Sky is a pretty good stop if you ask me.

No movement in the red zone will lose us the game next week, No amount of sugar coating will score a TD in todays game, Fact is we were lucky

You must be a wus. I wasn't nervous at all today as we marched up and down the field on them.

I wasn't nervous at all. You could just see that the defense wasn't going to let them have anything.

This game reminded me of the NC game against Furman. Low scoring but you KNEW the defense wasn't going to give them squat.

Ya we're all with ya on that Rhonda we all think we should make sure the other team has a chance to beat us at the end, nothing as dull as a blow out.

Do your kids play soccor in that league were the don't keep score? cause it wouldn't be fair if one team got beat to bably

What makes us lucky about winning that game. We dominated in every aspect except turnovers. I would argue that Weber was lucky for even being in that game. Were it not for a couple bad bounces, bad calls, and stupid fumbles we win by 30. When you win a game that you dominate how can you call it luck?

Lucky they didn't throw one more deep ball in the end, then the sugar coaters would be singing a different tune, dominating or not we won by less than one score. If they had not gone off sides on the on-side kick we most probably would be sitting with a loss

Yep we are lucky that they didn't get the onside kick and then score with a last second hail mary into the end zone. You're right that happens all the time in football. You know teams getting scoring with a few seconds left getting the onside kick and then throwing a fifty yard pass for a touchdown. Yep you right damn we were lucky today. I bet if they replayed the end of that game we would lose it 9 out of 10 times. We were so lucky to win that game.

Latest posts

Back