• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The FEAR of losing..............

GeauxGriz

That game was just crazy! So much for losing the fear of losing....... I was a feared........ for a few seconds. :lol:

We need to get it rolling from here on out. Griz know how to win. John threw an interception that was dropped.

God is a Griz fan I think. I look back on some of those close games that we've had in this streak of conference wins. The game that Sac. st. should have won, but pitched the ball to us with under a minute to go......The overtime game with E. Washington that they could have won with a field goal...... And tonight....if that guy catches the ball, the streak would be over!

Man.....buckle your seat belt, the Big Sky is going to be HAIRY from here on out! MSU may be in second place with one lose when they come to Grizzliville!! :lol:

GeauxGriz said:
That game was just crazy! So much for losing the fear of losing....... I was a feared........ for a few seconds. :lol:

We need to get it rolling from here on out. Griz know how to win. John threw an interception that was dropped.

God is a Griz fan I think. I look back on some of those close games that we've had in this streak of conference wins. The game that Sac. st. should have won, but pitched the ball to us with under a minute to go......The overtime game with E. Washington that they could have won with a field goal...... And tonight....if that guy catches the ball, the streak would be over!

Man.....buckle your seat belt, the Big Sky is going to be HAIRY from here on out! MSU may be in second place with one lose when they come to Grizzliville!! :lol:

Tell me about it. 8)

The Kitties from Bozeman lost so Idaho State is the only team to worry about if Griz lose a game. Since the Griz beat Idaho State already, Griz technically have a 2 game lead. Mighty tough for any team to catch the Griz now.

No, That two game lead I mention. It means Idaho State needs us to lose 2 games. Maybe I should call it a 1 1/2 game lead. 1/2 game accounts for tie breaker. Thus, cannot relax in next 4 games. I predict we should beat NAU, but Sac St. is playing very well now. And you never know what will happen in the Griz-Bobcat game.

TrueGriz said:
No, That two game lead I mention. It means Idaho State needs us to lose 2 games. Maybe I should call it a 1 1/2 game lead. 1/2 game accounts for tie breaker. Thus, cannot relax in next 4 games. I predict we should beat NAU, but Sac St. is playing very well now. And you never know what will happen in the Griz-Bobcat game.

you know what, TrueGriz?

I think...I need...to lie down. :oops: But what about EWU and Josh Hankieship? Easy win? :(

Has anyone seen Ronblow?

I hope all that silver he bought didnt cave in and pin his midget ass to the floor.........that would be too bad.

Hey look!!

A quarter!!!!!

Back