• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The dreaded Tap on the Back

mcg

DONOR
We've all heard the story of the wild NEZ fan getting a tap on the back and being told to sit down by the geriatric fan behind.

Well....on Saturday I stood up at halftime to stretch and watch the band. I got a rather fierce tap on the back and the geriatric fan behind me said "would you sit down, nobody can see". To say the least I was surprised and I did note that nobody seemed to consist of the geriatric gentleman and his wife, but I did step aside so as to not interfere with their enjoyment of the half time show.

That's gotta be a first.

Every egriz er should have a sign they tape on their back that says sorry but will not sit down. See south end zone for sitting.......or a library. Maybe they could make a sweet griz shirt with something witty and similar. Then no comments can bad be made. Just give them the old double thumbs to the back of the shirt without turning around.

You made me think of a gal reaching around me to show me one of this little pregnancy tests after tapping me on the shoulder. It was pink....or blue, whatever it wasn't good.

I am the one who taps.

Thank you for not stepping into a world of pain by saying something silly. Not everybody wants to pay 30 bucks to stand for four hours.

Pastor Ron said:
I am the one who taps.

Thank you for not stepping into a world of pain by saying something silly. Not everybody wants to pay 30 bucks to stand for four hours.

Pastor Ron,
First, it must be nice to only have to pay $30 for the EWU game because all us sinners had to pay much more than that. Also, I have faith you can stand for four hours, I've seen you stand in front of my pew for much longer.

See you at Bible study on Sunday Pastor Ron, and I pray that I don't hear about you unleashing your wrath on any Griz fan that you tap out.

:twisted: I always sit in South Endzone, above Band, I never sit down, unless I need a bit of my pizza. actually, we all never sit down. :thumb:

mcg said:
We've all heard the story of the wild NEZ fan getting a tap on the back and being told to sit down by the geriatric fan behind.

Well....on Saturday I stood up at halftime to stretch and watch the band. I got a rather fierce tap on the back and the geriatric fan behind me said "would you sit down, nobody can see". To say the least I was surprised and I did note that nobody seemed to consist of the geriatric gentleman and his wife, but I did step aside so as to not interfere with their enjoyment of the half time show.

That's gotta be a first.

mcg, you're a gentleman.
If someone is hell bent on watching a halftime show we shouldn't stop them.

Pastor Ron said:
I am the one who taps.

Get tickets that are not in the NEZ or behind the students if you want to casually watch the game. Id tell you fuck yourself if you tried this crap on me and you would have it coming. NEZ is for the Rowdy fan base. There is a massive area you could choose to get tickets for besides the NEZ so no reason to try to ruin the game for others Pastor Dipshit.

Mods, c'mon.

Delete or move to smack. Swastikas have no place on this board, even if it is an attempt (emphasis on "attempt") at humor by a fake poster who isn't even mildly entertaining to begin with.

EverettGriz said:
Mods, c'mon.

Delete or move to smack. Swastikas have no place on this board, even if it is an attempt (emphasis on "attempt") at humor by a fake poster who isn't even mildly entertaining to begin with.

Oh, great. Here comes the Gestapo too... :roll:

Marketing idea for eGriz. Make some Griz shirts and on the back it says something along the lines, "I didn't pay to sit in my seat. I paid to stand and ruin my vocal cords."

You're a tool with far too much time on his hands. And if ridding this board of this kind of shit is being the Gestapo, than guilty as charged. And proud of it.

Take a hike. You weren't funny 28 posts ago; and you're, remarkably, even worse now.

MrTitleist said:
Some chick grabbed my shirt and tried pulling me down last year. That went well.
Wow, that never happens to me. What are you doing right or maybe I am misunderstanding the situation.
Also get rid of the swastika. How the does anyone think that is ok?

Pastor Ron said:
I am the one who taps.

Don't tap on my back Ron.

You won't like what I tell you! :shock:

mcg said:

That's gotta be a first.

If you were sitting in the south endzone wearing a green hat then I was sitting right next to you (on your left) I just shook my head thinking "really? its halftime" If that wasn't you then the exact same thing happen.

Back