• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

THANKS VETS!

Ditto-
If there are any vets on the board, thank you VERY much!

(and no, Kellan Winslow, this doesn't include you!)

I'm active duty and I appreciate the well-wishes. More importantly, I, too, thank and HONOR those Veterans who have gone before us. I thank them for their services, sufferings, and SACRIFICES!.

JK

JK said:
I'm active duty and I appreciate the well-wishes. More importantly, I, too, thank and HONOR those Veterans who have gone before us. I thank them for their services, sufferings, and SACRIFICES!.

JK

Ditto that. Thanks.

OK EWU Ranger - we will tolerate you too :p

I am glad all of you active duty are here for us, and the retired vets have been there for us. Regardless of what a few say, our country is strong, and it is because of people like you.

That goes for all vets from all walks of life!!! Thank you from me and my family.

My family seems to have a history of serving our country.I was in the Marines from 67-70,spending 6 Months in Quang Tri RVN. My brother was a Navy Corpman attached to the 1st Marine Recon in RVN during 67-68. My son,who is a 2002 Graduate of UM is currently in the Air Force in Ramstein Germany. My Father inlaw fought & was wounded during the Phillipine Campaing during WWII.
Two of my uncles retired from the Air Force, a third retired from the Navy and numerous other uncles, and a Cousin on both sides of my wifes & my family served in the military during WWI, Viet Nam & now into the 21st century with our son in the service. I'm proud to be a veteran supporting this country!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back