• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Thank You EWWUU fans...

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
You have given Griz Nation so much bulletin board material with your shit talking his week, I am more than ever pumped now for this game.

Griz Nation, you better bring it Saturday. If not, give the ticket to someone else!
Long live Wa-Griz in all her glory and history.
Not like that shit show circus high school field in Chumley.

...lets kick this shit off now....

FormerEag said:
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for Eagle fans.

And you're welcome. :thumb:

I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun coming up with your laundry list of excuses for your loss; it's what beagle fans do best. :thumb:

FormerEag said:

I agree, it'll be a fun day for Eagle fans! I mean, your team will get to play in one of the best atmospheres in college football and won't have to play on that eyesore in Cheney! Unfortunately for Eagle fans, that is the only fun you'll be having. The drive home after getting an "L" won't be that much fun. :thumb:

FormerEag said:

Any day in Missoula is a great day. Just don't let the loss ruin your time in one of the greatest towns in America.

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverettGriz said:
FormerEag said:

Any day in Missoula is a great day. Just don't let the loss ruin your time in one of the greatest towns in America.

You're welcome.

I wish I was able to make it in person. I do really like Missoula and think this has the potential for being a great game. Instead, I'll be stuck in one of the not so great American towns. Tacoma.

FormerEag said:
EverettGriz said:
FormerEag said:

You're welcome.

I wish I was able to make it in person. I do really like Missoula and think this has the potential for being a great game. Instead, I'll be stuck in one of the not so great American towns. Tacoma.

Tacoma... I feel for ya man. :(

[/quote]

I wish I was able to make it in person. I do really like Missoula and think this has the potential for being a great game. Instead, I'll be stuck in one of the not so great American towns. Tacoma.[/quote]

that may the biggest understatement of the week, there. congrats!

FormerEag said:
EverettGriz said:
FormerEag said:

You're welcome.

You won't get any condolences from me... I'm stuck in Butte!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
FormerEag said:
EverettGriz said:
FormerEag said:

You're welcome.

You won't get any condolences from me... I'm stuck in Butte!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lucky guy!!!!

Back