• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

telling the wife...

pbr1893

so, when do i tell her im going to missoula??? I'm figuring she won't be able to do much once i call her...from the airport...in missoula :mrgreen: really getting excited about this trip...gonna be a blast! hope to see any montana fans who happened by our tailgate in boone last year!
beer-hat-guy

Call her from the hotel. Juuuuust in case the return flight hasn't taken off yet while you're still at the airport. :thumb:

This is what Telegrams and their peculiar style were good for.

"Honey, I am in Missoula. Stop. Please don't yell. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop."

Ya probably won't get laid for a month or two after you get home but it will be worth it!!!!!

This is simple... you call her after the last plane from Booneville or wherever that can reach Missoula before the game has already lifted off. You're welcome. ;)

Tell her the FBI is holding you at an undisclosed location but is all a big mistake and you expect to be released in a day or two.

brootgrizr said:
Tell her the FBI is holding you at an undisclosed location but is all a big mistake and you expect to be released in a day or two.

Better yet, tell her the Reds got you. At least then you're only partially lying....

Damn Commie bastards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just blame the old guy with the backpacking pictures who was at your tailgate in Boone! Glad you're heading back to Montana (providing the wifey doesn't learn of it)! What was that apple-flavored moonshine? That was good stuff!

Just be a man and tell her "Im going to a football game, yes there will probably be a strip club or two and I expect sandwiches when I get home....oh and dont forget to wheel the garbage can to the curb. You will hear from me when you hear from me."

:thumb:

62GRIZ said:
Just blame the old guy with the backpacking pictures who was at your tailgate in Boone! Glad you're heading back to Montana (providing the wifey doesn't learn of it)! What was that apple-flavored moonshine? That was good stuff!

it was apple pie...and it was pretty good although im partial to strawberry

I agree with Alpha. Quit being a puss. Man up, tell her you wear the pants and......wait, hang on.....

Crap, my wife's coming...gotta go!

Back