• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TE Horner Leaves Team

Hammer said:
Said his heart just wasn't into it. May return at some point.

He comes from a strong Mormon family......probabily clashed with the culture at UM....decided it wasn't for him. :mrgreen:
 
Teton, NOPE, His decision to leave had nothing to do with UM, it's football team, it's coaching staff or any "culture". I honestly think if anyone is going to spread any type of rumor, this thread might as well be locked now. This is one time, even on a free message board, there's just no need for it.
 
havgrizfan said:
Teton, NOPE, His decision to leave had nothing to do with UM, it's football team, it's coaching staff or any "culture". I honestly think if anyone is going to spread any type of rumor, this thread might as well be locked now. This is one time, even on a free message board, there's just no need for it.

I agree Havegrizfan. We need to put in perspective that these are kids. Hopefully, he will come back. Look at Daly on the Cats. He did the same thing. Now he is back and is been doing an awesome job.
 
havgrizfan said:
Teton, NOPE, His decision to leave had nothing to do with UM, it's football team, it's coaching staff or any "culture". I honestly think if anyone is going to spread any type of rumor, this thread might as well be locked now. This is one time, even on a free message board, there's just no need for it.

Well HavFan....You did it again. You DON'T know, either!!! Hmmm.....just thinking....I wonder if he would go on a two year mission.....come back as a 21 year old Freshman similiar to the Folsom Bros. at MSU and walk-on in 2015.....dam!!! that would be Roderick, Brekke, and Horner....sounds good to me.
He would be a much better fit at MSU.....they don't cuss or anything like that at practice. :mrgreen:
 
Sad to hear about young Mr. Horner. I wish him the best, and if football comes back into his life, I hope he finds his way back to the Griz.
 
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:
 
nzone said:
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:

How do you know it was a difficult decision.....could you provide a link? If not you are just guessing much like me. And don't give me any crap about rumors & innuendo....this board wouldn't have half the threads if they were banned....i.e. Ryan Kessman....DM to TCU.....and so on and so forth.
If this would have been a Cat recruit this board would be jumping.....he's not, so the Faithful have to climb back up Mt. Sentinel and do a little preaching.....hypocrisy!!!! got to love it!!!!! :mrgreen:
 
nzone said:
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:


I have say something must be in the air lately. Cant fans are hitting all time lows. Teton Cat, Spokanewoman, 2506, are all at their true best lately. Have brought lame to whole new level. Going after kids, their parents and anyone else who reminds them that they are fans of a inferior program. Sorry to hear this young man left. Wish him well and I really hope he comes back.
 
With the Mormon comment I hope you guys are not confusing this guy with Jordan Harper who is also a Tight End who is from CMR Great Falls, Horner is the one who just caught all the passes in the east west shrine game.
 
Copper Griz said:
nzone said:
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:


I have say something must be in the air lately. Cant fans are hitting all time lows. Teton Cat, Spokanewoman, 2506, are all at their true best lately. Have brought lame to whole new level. Going after kids, their parents and anyone else who reminds them that they are fans of a inferior program. Sorry to hear this young man left. Wish him well and I really hope he comes back.

Mr Griz - my wife tells me that it sounds as if you are having your period. I kind of agree because lately YOU HAVE SOUNDED LIKE A WHINEY LITTLE B!T@H! Just sayin!
 
89Cat said:
Copper Griz said:
nzone said:
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:


I have say something must be in the air lately. Cant fans are hitting all time lows. Teton Cat, Spokanewoman, 2506, are all at their true best lately. Have brought lame to whole new level. Going after kids, their parents and anyone else who reminds them that they are fans of a inferior program. Sorry to hear this young man left. Wish him well and I really hope he comes back.

Mr Griz - my wife tells me that it sounds as if you are having your period. I kind of agree because lately YOU HAVE SOUNDED LIKE A WHINEY LITTLE B!T@H! Just sayin!
I doubt you have a wife, unless a poodle counts. Less than 10 posts. Must be Spokanewoman is back folks. How long before he gets banned again?
 
TETON, again, you are outside your mind. Religion isn't why Horner went home either. Good lord, if you want the kid to come to MSU so bad, don't start making things up, just have your buddy call his house and ask him like they did Brekke :)
 
These kittens will be non existent on this board in a couple months just have patience!
 
Copper Griz said:
89Cat said:
Copper Griz said:
nzone said:
Wow Teton you have to use a great young man's difficult decision to create smack. You truly are a poor excuse for a human being. I wish him well wherever he ends up. Great kid :thumb:


I have say something must be in the air lately. Cant fans are hitting all time lows. Teton Cat, Spokanewoman, 2506, are all at their true best lately. Have brought lame to whole new level. Going after kids, their parents and anyone else who reminds them that they are fans of a inferior program. Sorry to hear this young man left. Wish him well and I really hope he comes back.

Mr Griz - my wife tells me that it sounds as if you are having your period. I kind of agree because lately YOU HAVE SOUNDED LIKE A WHINEY LITTLE B!T@H! Just sayin!
Less than 10 posts.

I am sorry. Do I need 717 posts to sound like a WHINEY ASS LITTLE B!T@H like you?
 
Hammer said:
These kittens will be non existent on this board in a couple months just have patience!


Great point hammer. Enough for me. Like swatting mosquito's and the little bastards reproduce (get banned and come back mostly). Dammit I need the season to start so they get bitch slapped into submission. The NDSU game should do it!!!! Oh wait.
 
hopefully it's nothing serious and simply a young guy not sure his head is in the game right now. playing football in addition to school is a HUGE commitment and sacrifice and certainly could play a factor. I don't like speculating with situations like these but I just hope it's a kids personal decision and nothing shitty happening in his personal life. best of luck to the guy.
 
Back
Top