• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Target: Montana

NLGrizFan

Since eGriz's server is being slow I was opening up some of the links to other forums at the bottom of the page and it seemed that a lot of teams think that the Griz are a weak team cuz of our record last season. I seen some UND fans saying that UM will be an easy win along with SDSU. If I remember correctly, SDSU made the playoffs and UND didn't. Any thoughts on this?

NLGrizFan said:
Since eGriz's server is being slow I was opening up some of the links to other forums at the bottom of the page and it seemed that a lot of teams think that the Griz are a weak team cuz of our record last season. I seen some UND fans saying that UM will be an easy win along with SDSU. If I remember correctly, SDSU made the playoffs and UND didn't. Any thoughts on this?
Yes, the eGriz server is slow. I found something that helped; I switched to from E8 to Google Chrome and it is much smoother. At least the back button works and no freezes.

The Griz will not be a weak team. Actually, they were not a weak team last year. We have an extra week to prepare for the second of three straight trips to Grand Forks. Recall this is an OOC game.

kemajic said:
NLGrizFan said:
Yes, the eGriz server is slow. I found something that helped; I switched to from E8 to Google Chrome and it is much smoother. At least the back button works and no freezes.

The Griz will not be a weak team. Actually, they were not a weak team last year. We have an extra week to prepare for the second of three straight trips to Grand Forks. Recall this is an OOC game.
If it keeps freezing up before the end of the day, I'm gonna have to do something. Its really making me wanna voice my opinion on the other forums Haha!!
I think fans from other teams don't realize what we had going on last year compared to now. But I have a lot of confidence going into the 2013 season, more than I had in the 2012 season. From what I seen, we lacked good QB play and it was making me sick seeing wide outs eat up the cushion and run past our DBs and complete passes for gains of 20+ yards. I think its gonna be different this year tho. Well, I know our QB play is gonna be much better. I have faith in MD. I think hes gonna pull some tricks out of his hat this year. Hes been there for how long?? If he don't remember what worked and didn't in the past, theres something wrong.

NLGrizFan said:
...If it keeps freezing up before the end of the day, I'm gonna have to do something. Its really making me wanna voice my opinion on the other forums Haha!!
I think fans from other teams don't realize what we had going on last year compared to now. But I have a lot of confidence going into the 2013 season, more than I had in the 2012 season. From what I seen, we lacked good QB play and it was making me sick seeing wide outs eat up the cushion and run past our DBs and complete passes for gains of 20+ yards. I think its gonna be different this year tho. Well, I know our QB play is gonna be much better. I have faith in MD. I think hes gonna pull some tricks out of his hat this year. Hes been there for how long?? If he don't remember what worked and didn't in the past, theres something wrong.

After last season, that stmt makes me very nervous! :lol:

Montanan said:
NLGrizFan said:
...If it keeps freezing up before the end of the day, I'm gonna have to do something. Its really making me wanna voice my opinion on the other forums Haha!!

I guess I could have used a better choice of words LoL!!

Montanan said:
NLGrizFan said:

Tricks? Like kicking off both halves? Or abandoning the line of scrimmage on punt return formations? Or his booger trick?

I hope he improves his coaching this year but after the "tricks" he pulled last year, I'm skeptical...though slightly optimistic due to the talent on the field. My faith in MD will have to wait until the season is underway. :?

Fahque said:
Montanan said:
NLGrizFan said:

Tricks? Like kicking off both halves? Or abandoning the line of scrimmage on punt return formations? Or his booger trick?
I totally understand what you're saying and where you're coming from but the "double kickoff" deal was because we deferred and chose to kick when we won the coin toss. No matter tho, we won that something like 40-17 or something. And yeah, the fake punt was totally stupid. I think everyone in section 111 was screaming FAKE. UgH. We'll see what happens I guess...

I hope he improves his coaching this year but after the "tricks" he pulled last year, I'm skeptical...though slightly optimistic due to the talent on the field. My faith in MD will have to wait until the season is underway. :?

NLGrizFan said:
Fahque said:
Montanan said:
NLGrizFan said:

I totally understand what you're saying and where you're coming from but the "double kickoff" deal was because we deferred and chose to kick when we won the coin toss. No matter tho, we won that something like 40-17 or something. And yeah, the fake punt was totally stupid. I think everyone in section 111 was screaming FAKE. UgH. We'll see what happens I guess...
Regardless of the reason or the outcome, it was dumb

pussycatkillerz said:
Let them think we're weak.
Gonna be that much sweeter when we light em' up.
I was thinkin the same thing when I decided not to start an account on FB. I was gonna tell them about the "JJ Factor". But I figured I'll just let them find out in Sept. I wish we were playing Southern Utah again this season to knock that chip off their shoulder lol

Back