• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tanner Roderick

Griz2k

DONOR
Since we're on the subject of cat injuries...I see Roderick is out 6 weeks with a hand injury.

I would feel pretty paranoid this week if I were Cody Kirk from the way the injury bug has hit MSU recently...

Somebody get a priest over to MSU. Seriously they have to be cursed at this point with all the injuries. Hope he and the others heal quickly. I do not like seeing these injuries. Sucks for the program. I hate the Cats, but would never wish injuries on any team.

They get no sympathy from me with all the shittalking they did last year about JJ and his court case. I like that they are getting both barrels in the mouth.

FTC

Sincerely
Griz fans everywhere

Copper Griz said:
Somebody get a priest over to MSU. Seriously they have to be cursed at this point with all the injuries. Hope he and the others heal quickly. I do not like seeing these injuries. Sucks for the program. I hate the Cats, but would never wish injuries on any team.
It doesn't matter, the Bobcats will be "just fine." The have "great depth" and "someone will step up." Just ask bigsky, we are all idiots for thinking this will negatively affect their team. Besides, their backups are probably better anyways.

Ruff McThickGriz said:
They get no sympathy from me with all the shittalking they did last year about JJ and his court case. I like that they are getting both barrels in the mouth.

FTC

Sincerely
Griz fans everywhere
No, McThick, you do NOT speak for all Griz fans. I, for one, and many others, are sympathetic to the young men who have been injured, and hope they are healing well.

Ruff McThickGriz said:

FTC

Sincerely
Griz fans everywhere
I was sayin something like this yesterday and people acted like I assaulted the Virgin Mary or something. But all I said karma and holy $hit...

I wish injuries on no one and hate to see them happen even to our rivals. Not so much that I feel bad for the kids, which I do especially the Sr's that have to miss the season, but I don't want them to have ANY excusses for not playing well. Just like we used JJ and Delany all year last year, now the cats can use all these injuries when they loose. At least McGhee will be back by the cat/griz game

I suppose it's just a coincidence that so many players, and so many key players, got hurt in a play-up game. If some posters are correct, i.e. that it's more dangerous to play down, the Cats will be decimated after next week's game.

PlayerRep said:
I suppose it's just a coincidence that so many players, and so many key players, got hurt in a play-up game. If some posters are correct, i.e. that it's more dangerous to play down, the Cats will be decimated after next week's game.

You just had to go there didn't you!?!? :lol:

PlayerRep said:

I remember play-up games against Colorado, Wash St-twice, Minnestoa, Kansas St. and Texas A&M and I don't re-call any amount of serious injuries in those games. SMU wasn't bigger or stronger and maybe just slightly faster. Perez was hit by accident by his own man Salanoa. So the comments about more injuries occur because FBS school are bigger, stronger and faster didn't pertain in this case. I remember the Griz playing Tennessee and Oregon and cannot recall hearing about any multiple injuries in those games either. In play-down games I don't recall any specific injuries.

Without stats, we will never know who is right. Things in life are not always what they appear to be. Maybe it's a wash for all we know.

PlayerRep said:
I've been wondering about that and what the heck kind of conditioner they use too.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:

Without stats, we will never know who is right.

True. But we don't need stats to know that you are almost always wrong.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:

I remember play-up games against Colorado, Wash St-twice, Minnestoa, Kansas St. and Texas A&M and I don't re-call any amount of serious injuries in those games. SMU wasn't bigger or stronger and maybe just slightly faster. Perez was hit by accident by his own man Salanoa. So the comments about more injuries occur because FBS school are bigger, stronger and faster didn't pertain in this case. I remember the Griz playing Tennessee and Oregon and cannot recall hearing about any multiple injuries in those games either. In play-down games I don't recall any specific injuries.

Without stats, we will never know who is right. Things in life are not always what they appear to be. Maybe it's a wash for all we know.

Coach Delaney briefly talked about the dangers of play up games tonight on his radio show. During his last season as an assistant coach at MSU they played Washington State and lost five starters for the season. He said that that game ruined their season and the coaching staff lost their jobs as a result of it. He also brought up the Griz game from many years ago now where they played Minnesota and lost 11 players during the game. He did mention that athletes are on a much more even basis than they used to be. Interesting commentary. I believe Ash has stated that players are more likely to be injured in play down games.

Bear Axed said:
PlayerRep said:
I've been wondering about that and what the heck kind of conditioner they use too.
the shampoo is "no more tears"... :thumb: :egriz:

alabamagrizzly said:
I wish injuries on no one and hate to see them happen even to our rivals. Not so much that I feel bad for the kids, which I do especially the Sr's that have to miss the season, but I don't want them to have ANY excusses for not playing well. Just like we used JJ and Delany all year last year, now the cats can use all these injuries when they loose. At least McGhee will be back by the cat/griz game

I am not sure DM will be back by Griz/Cat. Too many hypotheticals. Didn't be hurt that shoulder a few years ago in the playoff game against UND? This might be a recurring problem that only surgery will fix. Hopefully not, but this may be bigger than what is being reported.

NLGrizFan said:
Ruff McThickGriz said:

FTC

Sincerely
Griz fans everywhere
I was sayin something like this yesterday and people acted like I assaulted the Virgin Mary or something. But all I said karma and holy $hit...

Grumpy asshole. :thumb:

Back