• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Take a time out

NativeGriz

They are at the 7 with about 60 seconds. I am screaming, take a time out in case they score. Bone head coaching.

NativeGriz said:
They are at the 7 with about 60 seconds. I am screaming, take a time out in case they score. Bone head coaching.
That's because you actually have a brain stem...

stubbins said:
NativeGriz said:

I'm sure your pee wee football team recognizes how good of a coach you are. Tool!

stegsgrizz said:
stubbins said:
NativeGriz said:

I'm sure your pee wee football team recognizes how good of a coach you are. Tool!
Tool....? That's it?

And my pee wee football team loves me....

What's a pee wee football team?

I thought so too. Wasn't an issue of giving Sac a break on the clock. they had plenty of time to run their four plays after it got to first and goal.

it would have saved clock for Griz offense if they scored, and given the defense a chance to regroup and try to break the obvious momentum of Sac's offense.

mtgriz said:
I thought so too. Wasn't an issue of giving Sac a break on the clock. they had plenty of time to run their four plays after it got to first and goal.

it would have saved clock for Griz offense if they scored, and given the defense a chance to regroup and try to break the obvious momentum of Sac's offense.
That is correct....unless you're Delaney or stegsgriz.

Not only that, but what was with the play calling on the final possession? Why not throw the long ball at the beginning of the series to see if you can get into field goal position? Granted we don't have a great kicker but in that case there wasn't much to lose and everything to gain.

Back