• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Takai will play vs CPSLO, Walcott day to day

alabamagrizzly said:
BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Any word on Ginn?

He was hurt? He played for a lot of the 2nd half.
The sideline reporter on the radio broadcast said him and Takai weren't returnin towards the end of the game
I heard that too!

But, watching the replay he was credited for a tackle a few series latter and yes I saw his # was in on the tackle?

Was this the same sideline reporter that's had to look at a note card to remember Mick Delaney and Jordan Johnson's name?

BWahlberg said:
Was this the same sideline reporter that's had to look at a note card to remember Mick Delaney and Jordan Johnson's name?
:thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sideline reporters -- male or female -- tend to come across as not too bright, perhaps because they usually only get a quick sound bite. But she set a whole new standard for on-camera dumb.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
I really thought she was ok considering how new she is. It could be worse Bob Hermes worse.

That is worse.

Glad Takai will be able to go! The ball gets spread around pretty good amoung the receivers so Griz should be all right if Walcott can't play Saturday. Hope he can get healthy though.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
I really thought she was ok considering how new she is. It could be worse ... Bob Hermes worse.
If she's that new, then I guess we should blame the production company/manager for throwing her in over her head. No sideline reporter would have been better than what she provided -- but then, I've never been much impressed with the whole sideline thing anyway.

Having Tonga back for Poly is huge. If you can't stop the dive against that offense you're in BIG trouble. Big TT will certainly help plug up the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdaGriz01 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
I really thought she was ok considering how new she is. It could be worse ... Bob Hermes worse.
If she's that new, then I guess we should blame the production company/manager for throwing her in over her head. No sideline reporter would have been better than what she provided -- but then, I've never been much impressed with the whole sideline thing anyway.

Somewhat related is I hate how the NBA allows (forces) coaches to be interviewed between quarters.

She was clearly rattled and nervous. I though she was going to have a Marco Rubio moment, sip sip. I am not defending her by any means but am willing to cut her some slack, for now.
That is good news about Takai and I certainly hope to see Walcott playing soon.

BWahlberg said:

No kidding, my Dad and I were constantly laughing at how terrible she was. She seriously looked like she was high as hell!

Just to clear up some confusion is it the sideline girl on TV or Sundberg on the radio that the OP was referring to.

IdaGriz01 said:
BWahlberg said:
:thumb:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sideline reporters -- male or female -- tend to come across as not too bright, perhaps because they usually only get a quick sound bite. But she set a whole new standard for on-camera dumb.
Held the mic too far away, which killed the sound, but she made up for it by talking so fast you couldn't get it if you could hear it.

EverettGriz said:
Having Tonga back for Poly is huge. If you can't stop the dive against that offense you're in BIG trouble. Big TT will certainly help plug up the middle.
++++

Latest posts

Back