• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tailgate RV Parking For Appy State

grizfilmer

Is this right? In the past we had to be parked three hours prior to game time. Seems stupid to have to be parked in your spot by 12:01PM and you can't start tailgating until 5:00PM. Anyone?

Parking

- Parking lots around the stadium will be manned from 7 a.m. until after kickoff.

- RV spaces will be available for those with permits on 5th Street and Campus Drive beginning at 6 p.m. on Friday August 30 and have until 12:01 p.m. on Saturday August 31 to park. All RVs should be parked by 12:01 p.m.

- Campus Drive will close to all thru traffic at 12:01 p.m. on Saturday, August 31.

Game Day Shuttles

- South Campus and East Broadway shuttles will begin at 12:01p.m. on game day.

- Downtown Shuttles will begin at 3:00 p.m. on game day.

Tailgating

- Tailgating is allowed to begin, per campus policy, 2 hours prior to kickoff (5:00 p.m.).

- Permit Holders will be allowed in early to setup.

- The GSA Tailgate will open at 5:00 p.m.

I know we won't be tailgating a minute before 5pm. Rules are rules

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Personally I just flew back from running with the bulls in Spain and I am too tired to set my watch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just talked to Sue and she said the streets close at 12:00 but you can come setup your tailgate any time after 7 AM Saturday morn.

I saw this as well and wondered if that was correct. Seems like people are out there more than 2 hours prior to game time when the game is at noon....

AZGrizFan said:
I saw this as well and wondered if that was correct. Seems like people are out there more than 2 hours prior to game time when the game is at noon....

All the people there early are the set up "helpers" :) :) :)

Just don't tailgate. If you get harassed, just say that your not driving recklessly following the vehicle in front of you at too close of a distance. You are BBQ'ing and having a few drinks with friends....on the tailgate of your truck. We all know tailgating is a bad and very dangerous driving habit and of course it is against campus policy.

Great point P2W.
One of my friends was damn near killed tailgating in Bozeman. He fell out the tailgate leaving the parking lot but luckily by Gods grace he landed in some nice soft mud.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Great point P2W.
One of my friends was damn near killed tailgating in Bozeman. He fell out the tailgate leaving the parking lot but luckily by Gods grace he landed in some nice soft mud.

or was it cow sh!t?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Great point P2W.
:lol:

I can only imagine what would have happened if he hit a tree or fell in the river. He would have frozen to death but no one would have heard him scream. I'm glad he's okay. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back