• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TAILGATE EXPLOSION

Cuervohola

DONOR
THE GRIZ EXPLOSION

Gettiing there, Getting there is the Mission... Some Excellent fans in the Griz colors flipping burgers and ribs, tailgate down, the beer is flowing...

This is the UM party... Forget about the Big Sky rivals, we got Appy under the lights... Midnight is approaching, and win or lose, the M club will be rockin...

I could play Guitar if I could, but it's best written in a song, so I should... Fishing on the Clark Fork waiting for the best game outside of MSU...

Beers for all and propane used so much that it shouldn't be legal... The Ribs and Steaks and whatever you want is rockin, preparing for the tunnel run... The GRIZ EXPLOSION...

Sitting here, typing this now is easy, just thinking and wishing... Maybe you will see my Ford F150 with plenty of Burgers and Ribs and Seattle Beer for everyone... I am so amped up about this game, I'll even allow Kitten fans to attend...

I hope I can figure out how to get the Kegerator working from the back of the truck??? I got the 5 burner gas grill / smoker... That's ready to go... If I can make it work, it will be all free, but $5 or so would help me offset costs... I plan to have an insane amount of free food pre game and at halftime... I just need to get the logistics right... Any hints from Veteran Tailgaters???

I love your enthusiasm, but easy big fella. It is early June. You are going to get yourself so worked up that you will end up with a serious case of PTS. Premature Tailgate Syndrome. Once you go down that path -

Copper Griz said:
I love your enthusiasm, but easy big fella. It is early June. You are going to get yourself so worked up that you will end up with a serious case of PTS. Premature Tailgate Syndrome. Once you go down that path -

this is funny and made me laugh out loud !!!! nothing qiute like griz nation for sure.....

Cuervohola said:
THE GRIZ EXPLOSION

Gettiing there, Getting there is the Mission... Some Excellent fans in the Griz colors flipping burgers and ribs, tailgate down, the beer is flowing...

This is the UM party... Forget about the Big Sky rivals, we got Appy under the lights... Midnight is approaching, and win or lose, the M club will be rockin...

I could play Guitar if I could, but it's best written in a song, so I should... Fishing on the Clark Fork waiting for the best game outside of MSU...

Beers for all and propane used so much that it shouldn't be legal... The Ribs and Steaks and whatever you want is rockin, preparing for the tunnel run... The GRIZ EXPLOSION...

Sitting here, typing this now is easy, just thinking and wishing... Maybe you will see my Ford F150 with plenty of Burgers and Ribs and Seattle Beer for everyone... I am so amped up about this game, I'll even allow Kitten fans to attend...

I hope I can figure out how to get the Kegerator working from the back of the truck??? I got the 5 burner gas grill / smoker... That's ready to go... If I can make it work, it will be all free, but $5 or so would help me offset costs... I plan to have an insane amount of free food pre game and at halftime... I just need to get the logistics right... Any hints from Veteran Tailgaters???

I absolutely love your enthusiasm and I'm in! I will help in any way I can but I suggest that you don't put too much thought and effort that it takes away from the overall experience. :rockon:

Cuervohola said:
I just need to get the logistics right... Any hints from Veteran Tailgaters???

Wax on, wax off......oh wait that's a different topic.

Rule #1 don't run out of beer
Rule #2 don't run out of food
Rule #3 see rules 1&2
Seriously though, if you are feeding the masses please keep food safety in mind.

If you don't have a lot pass you're going to have to shell out for a tailgate pass by the corporate area or the practice fields. I'd call ASAP to see if you can reserve a spot, as it would suck for you to go to the expense of having a party and not have a location available.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back