• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SUU X 2 Official Game Thread Live from Cedar City

It's gotta suck to be a weebs fan, praying for help every year from other teams because you were unable to get it done yourself.

Making the trip to God's Country for the tournament, 2605? I can suggest some great restaraunts in Missoula while you're there.

Biga is delicious.

If UM hosts, which is a good possibility you'll be able see what if feels like to lose the tourney on your home floor. You guys are Riddled, & Weber beat you by 24 before you were riddled. No way on this planet Griz beat Weber even In Missoula. It simply doesn't matter where.

Cats2605 said:
Biga is delicious.

If UM hosts, which is a good possibility you'll be able see what if feels like to lose the tourney on your home floor. You guys are Riddled, & Weber beat you by 24 before you were riddled. No way on this planet Griz beat Weber even In Missoula. It simply doesn't matter where.
May I mention a 20 point victory even when you had the current NBA rookie of the year. The past doesn't mean anything in this game haha

You guys are Riddled

Nah, we haven't had Sam Riddle since, what, the 03-04 season? But that's fine. All 4 of our current guards are much better players anyway.

And are you certain UM and weebs will even see each other in that tournament? I could see msu knocking off weebs in the semi's. But even if they don't, a well-rested GRIZ team will be facing a weebs team who traveled, and then plays 3 games in 3 days. Griz by 14.

Back