• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sun has set (pic from last Sat night)

GRZFTBL

:thumb:

BTSpCD6CAAAK0Sk.jpg:large

good work of you to hike to the M and take that pic during the game!!! :thumb: :clap:

Guess that is why I didn't see you at the tailgates. You must have started up there about Noon????? :lol:

Wow...a nice replacement for the old one with the lights trucked in by ESPN. I'm guessing that gorgeous sunset was aided by somebody's smoke.

GRZFTBL said:

A perfect night indeed...I had to leave my tailgate before the game started...my son and daughter in-law gave birth to our first grandchild, a grandson! No wonder it was such a beautiful night! The first home game I didn't see in many years, but it was worth it! Beautiful photo!

reinell30 said:
A perfect night indeed...I had to leave my tailgate before the game started...my son and daughter in-law gave birth to our first grandchild, a grandson! No wonder it was such a beautiful night! The first home game I didn't see in many years, but it was worth it! Beautiful photo!

Congratulations, gramps! That's a huge deal. :thumb:

What a gorgeous photo!! The river lined with green cottonwoods. The awesome sunset and all the glow of the lights in Zoo town. Wa-Griz as the centerpiece packed in maroon and you certainly know the visitor is getting an ass whooping. It was a super weekend for sure!! :egriz:

Back