• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sun Belt article

Idaho State has many alumni in Washington, Cable said. The game will provide an opportunity for them to attend.

I didn't know that Ben-gal fans were so interested in the Van-gals. :lol:

Also, Spokane is in Washington, but is a lot closer to Moscow than Seattle for a Spokanite. You were right about that last paragraph.

I hope Cable at least knows what team he's coaching. I remember in 1999 Mick Dennehy thought he was hired by Utah, not Utah State. That still makes me laugh.

Thank God Cable isn't our coach and i hope he never will be.
The funny thing is that after going 1-10 and 2-10 he got a raise for him and his assistants and a contract extention. He inherited a mediocre team and made them worse.

If he really thinks droves of Idaho fans will come to Seattle to see them play WSU(or is it contrary to the article and its UW? :p ) then i think he's sadly mistaken...perhaps some Seattle area WSU fans will make it but thats only out of curiousity and access. nobody in 1-a wants to watch Idaho now.

GrizMania said:
Thank God Cable isn't our coach and i hope he never will be.
The funny thing is that after going 1-10 and 2-10 he got a raise for him and his assistants and a contract extention. He inherited a mediocre team and made them worse.

If he really thinks droves of Idaho fans will come to Seattle to see them play WSU(or is it contrary to the article and its UW? :p ) then i think he's sadly mistaken...perhaps some Seattle area WSU fans will make it but thats only out of curiousity and access. nobody in 1-a wants to watch Idaho now.

Idaho does play Washington State at Seahawks Stadium in Seattle. Idaho also plays UW in Husky stadium. I am not sure who is the "home" team, but regardless attendance will be larger than a game in Pullman - both WSU and UI have many more Alum in Western Washington than in Eastern Washington and Idaho. And remember, to the rest of the world, Washington State begins and end in Seattle - to the media the rest of Washington may as well be part of Idaho.

Latest posts

Back