• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Summer conditioning and workouts?

allgriz

DONOR
Anyone hear how the summer workouts are going? It would be interesting to hear about the attitude and attendance this year vs previous years and if the drop downs have joined.

Going well. Heard earlier that about 90% of the players were back then. Not doing just 7 on 7 and related things. Are doing what some schools refer to as PRP's (player run practices), which is what many other schools are doing.

PlayerRep said:
Going well. Heard earlier that about 90% of the players were back then. Not doing just 7 on 7 and related things. Are doing what some schools refer to as PRP's (player run practices), which is what many other schools are doing.

Good to hear. I don't think you can work on all the pre-snap motions in the Pro-Style offense with just 7 on 7. Too many moving parts.

griz4life said:
PlayerRep said:

Good to hear. I don't think you can work on all the pre-snap motions in the Pro-Style offense with just 7 on 7. Too many moving parts.

I'm sure these player run practices improve the team chemistry drastically. I'm just happy to hear that these guys are hungry & are at it already! :mrgreen:

GrizMusician said:
griz4life said:
PlayerRep said:

I'm sure these player run practices improve the team chemistry drastically. I'm just happy to hear that these guys are hungry & are at it already! :mrgreen:
Likewise!

Back