• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaks

gus

Ok GSU has 6 nc's but today we won an unprecidented 4th straight conference championship. That means we won't be seeded lower than 4.

Hey Eagle Nation, I don't know if you realized but we hung 41 points on JSU in the rain and had no turnovers!.........

GEORGIA!

Thanks ronbo. We claimed the conference championship otright with Furmans 23-21 win over Wofford.

We'll have to win it next week. We will see you in Statesboro maybe? Or if we win our last game and get the third seed we might have to go to Lake Charles.

Yes, the streak is over, thank god. Now the Griz can just go out and play football and not worrying about losing. I tell you, if the Griz were undefeated going into the championship, the pressure would be even greater. Thus possibly making it impossible to win it.

actually, it's not bad to have a loss before the playoffs. if i remember correctly there have been only 2 undefeated teams to win a NC: GSU and Marshall.

As much as I hate to do this, but I gotta correct my fine feathered and camouflaged friend. GUS, we have now won 6 straight SoCon championships.

thebaldone said:
As much as I hate to do this, but I gotta correct my fine feathered and camouflaged friend. GUS, we have now won 6 straight SoCon championships.

maybe GUS was thinking that in the 4 years he's been there, we've won the SoCon 4 times. he may have had 4 on his mind when he wrote that but knows we've won it 6 times straight.

Back