• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stores Selling New Jerseys?

GRIZFAN20

When the image of the new replica jerseys was posted, the jerseys were for sale at the M Store. Now, they are no where to be found, including the M Store. Only ones I have seen are the cheap versions at UA. Anyone know of a place selling the Nike replicas?

I was told by someone at the bookstore that they won't even be getting them in.

According to him, for some reason this year Nike refused to do custom jersey numbers (like they always do. We usually get a bunch of #37, a few higher profile player numbers, and a few lower ones), and instead said they'd only send random numbered jerseys.

Since they can't get the numbers they want, they're not getting any at all.

Seems kind of strange, but that's the story I was told. :?

uofmman1122 said:
I was told by someone at the bookstore that they won't even be getting them in.

According to him, for some reason this year Nike refused to do custom jersey numbers (like they always do. We usually get a bunch of #37, a few higher profile player numbers, and a few lower ones), and instead said they'd only send random numbered jerseys.

Since they can't get the numbers they want, they're not getting any at all.

Seems kind of strange, but that's the story I was told. :?

Wouldn't be surprised with all of the NCAA "stuff" they decided it would be best not to sell jerseys.

But who wants no. 32? We need some 10's!

http://www.fansedge.com/Montana_Grizzlies_Jerseys/Nike_Montana_Grizzlies_Number_32_Replica_Football_Jersey_-_Maroon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kemajic said:
But who wants no. 32? We need some 10's!

http://www.fansedge.com/Montana_Grizzlies_Jerseys/Nike_Montana_Grizzlies_Number_32_Replica_Football_Jersey_-_Maroon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can still get the old jersey with custom numbers at universal

I had emailed Nike a couple days ago asking for any info about the jerseys and here was the response I received.

After checking with our warehouse, I have found that this jersey has not been released for the 2013 season on Nike.com. We do often see specialty stores, such as local school bookstores, etc. which will offer a great selection of Nike for their local team, and this is most likely why we saw the jersey in a local store, and not online. That is not to say they will never be available, we just do not have any official information at this time on if or when we will see them on Nike.com.

Guess we will just have to wait & see what comes out.

Back