• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Still no tickets!!

GtFllsFan

Am I the only one out here that hasn't gotten his tickets? I've had season tickets for years in the SEZ and now I'm concerned they have screwed up my order. I was one of the first to purchase NEZ tickets and I'm still waiting. The pony express must have gotten slowed in the smoke at Lincoln.

Call the ticket office... You should be able to pick them up at the stadium if nothing else...

I have yet to receive my Tickets also. Freakin Ticket office! :x

I went in there while I was home....and the nice hippy chick that was workin there told me the reason that it took so long for them to get seat assignments and ticketing done was because they had miss numbered the seats. They started all rows at seat 1....and some rows start on seat 2 or 3. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

One too many hits of the bong at work makes Jack a moron. :wink:

Don't feel lonely, I haven't recieved mine yet neither here in Polson. They tell me that they have been printed and should be here soon. Yeah right.

I went to the ticket office yesterday. There is a sign in the front area that says if you don't have your tickets (which I don't and was one of the first to put my letter in) by the 29th you should call the office.

As I posted earlier, they have had historical problems with the seat caps that go on the concrete and have the actual numbers on them. That is why they were waiting to assign the actual seats. Apparently, the company screwed them up again. Must be only 1 company that makes these things.

Christmas is early this year. Tickets finally arrived today. Amazing thing is, my original seats, my new seats and parking pass all showed up at once. Time to play Cotton-eyed Joe and get Justin to dance. :bounce:

polsongrizz, and grizphan... I'm happy for you because I to FINALLY got my tickets, and once again, all is good in my world.

When I saw the envelope in the mailbox, I figured it was some junk mail from the University, and didn't get my hopes up, but when I opened the most beautiful grey envelope I've ever seen I had to dance a jig. I got the exact area I requested Section 233. Still no Parking Pass, but that doesn't matter because I walk to the games. So when and if I get a Parking Pass I won't use it, and if anyone needs a place to park let me know, I'll give it to you, free gratis, in the name of all that is Griz.

Grizomatic406 said:
polsongrizz, and grizphan... I'm happy for you because I to FINALLY got my tickets, and once again, all is good in my world.

When I saw the envelope in the mailbox, I figured it was some junk mail from the University, and didn't get my hopes up, but when I opened the most beautiful grey envelope I've ever seen I had to dance a jig. I got the exact area I requested Section 233. Still no Parking Pass, but that doesn't matter because I walk to the games. So when and if I get a Parking Pass I won't use it, and if anyone needs a place to park let me know, I'll give it to you, free gratis, in the name of all that is Griz.

Right on Grizomatic, I thought the same thing. I was looking for the white envelope they usually send. But grey is good. Hey maybe Dickenson will win the Grey Cup this year. Anyways I know this older lady who doesn't walk vey well who might ba able to use your pass. the handicapped spaces are mostly gone by the time she gets to a game. I was going to give her mine but they are over in the parking garage, not much help. Anyways let me know. Yeah life is good, 3 days untill the Griz start kicking ass again.

Oh yeah I forgot, my daughters seats I bought for a present are in 233, row 23, seats 23&24. I will probabally have to go over and check them out make sure there are some cool people next to her. She is only 16, so I don't want a bunch of drunk idiots making fools of themselves and I have to kick some ass,lol. So it will be her and her friends. :rocket:

Unbelievable. I decided that since my tickets had not arrived, inspite of the ticket office pleas to BE PATIENT, that I would call. It is a good thing that I did. Since I was moving from SEZ to NEZ, they thought I wanted 8 tickets instead of the 4 that I paid for. Since they thought I wanted 8, and had only paid for 4, they had not sent my tickets. They are not even sure of how much I paid. I AM! Anyway, a nice lady is now trying to get it figured out. I tentatively have tickets 30 through 33 in in Section 132X, Row 23. Anyone know if they are good seats and exactly where they are?

If you are standing on the field looking at the north end zone you are on the far left side in the main end zone area. If in the seats you are just to the right of the goal posts.

Latest posts

Back