• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

sticky request

argh!

DONOR
hey mawds, can we, like, have a "look at me!!!" sticky for alpo? that would make things a lot easier for him, as he could just continually pose for everyone without having to start new threads.

thanks!

argh! said:
hey mawds, can we, like, have a "look at me!!!" sticky for alpo? that would make things a lot easier for him, as he could just continually pose for everyone without having to start new threads.

thanks!

I don't think that does enough. I think a whole section in the community forums might be almost enough.

Sportin' Life said:
argh! said:

thanks!

I don't think that does enough. I think a whole section in the community forums might be almost enough.

actually, what he really needs is significant psychotherapy in order to overcome his pathological need for attention, which no doubt stems from extremely low self-esteem.

argh! said:
actually, what he really needs is significant psychotherapy in order to overcome his pathological need for attention, which no doubt stems from extremely low self-esteem.
To do with the typical seething resentment that lies beneath the surface of appearances that's striving to pick a 'bone with Providence' routine? What do you expect, anyways? What else is new? He never asked to be born, did he? So what if he's just got to take it out on everyone else? His o' Man must be too big to bounce off, anyways...so, quite naturally.

Back