• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

State of Montana recruits

100 proof grizzly

This info may be old or possibly useless for those who don't know Zach Weidenaar committed to Wyoming and Brady Leaf committed to Oregon. There is some info available on this site and worth looking at to see who is going after whom.

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=205&p=9&c=8&sTeamofInterestNodeIds=-1&iSchoolStateProvinceId=79

Yep, old news. Geaux posted that link in a thread titled "Some Info." a few weeks back. Good discussion material though.

After looking at the Idaho website (a back door way to find out info on players that we are both going after) it makes me wish that we had a site like that on the internet. I posted the link again because it is interesting to see who among the ranks of 1-A schools that we are competing against for recruits. It's the best that I can find at this point in time.

hello 100 proof,

your wishes will come true soon. I am in negotiations to make eGriz.com just like Idaho's site. Idaho's website is through a national network called "theinsiders.com" network, previously known as the Rivals Network. Well, eGriz.com will soon be part of this network giving you all the info you could possibly think about for the Grizzlies and other schools. It would have a large recruiting section and numerous articles written by local Grizzly fans. Take a look at eGriz.com now and imagine having news/recruiting content that is always true never rumors best quality stuff, and its only available at eGriz.com. If you are in favor of this change let me know, I am going to set up a poll in this forum to see whta kinda response we can get, Thanks again, Chris (eGriz.com)

Cool, I am in favor. Forget the poll and go for it. I know everybody else would be in favor. Right guys?

Thanks Chris! I am definately for expanding egriz. I kind of feel dirty (I said kind of) looking at those Vandal wannabees for some nugget of info about our beloved Grizzlies. By the way, on the "other" board, H-town Griz was talking about setting up something similar. Maybe you two can exchange ideas...

By the way, on the "other" board, H-town Griz was talking about setting up something similar. Maybe you two can exchange ideas...

already done buddy

Latest posts

Back