• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Tour in Sidney

Griz90

Fans and alumni of the University of Montana are invited to the 2013 Annual Banquet of the Sidney Chapter of the Grizzly Scholarship Association on Wednesday, May 1st.
Come out and support the Griz at the Sidney Country Club and enjoy a dinner and silent auction at 7 p.m. A no-host social starts at 6 p.m. An 18-hole golf scramble will also be held that day with lunch at 11:30 a.m. and golf at 12:30 p.m.
Numerous university dignitaries, including UM administrators and athletic coaches will headline the program, including UM Athletic Director Kent Haslam, Grizzly Scholarship Executive Director and Associate AD Greg Sundberg, Assistant AD Dan Ingram and Head Football Coach Mick Delaney. More guests are expected to be added to that list of confirmed participants.
The event is sponsored by the Sidney Chapter of the Grizzly Scholarship Association. The Sidney GSA’s mission is to raise funds to support scholarships for Montana Grizzly athletes.
The cost for the event is as follows:
*Dinner Only - $45
*Golf Only - $65
*Dinner and Golf - $100
*Hole Sponsor - $150 (Includes dinner/golf for 1)
*Corporate Sponsor - $300 (Includes dinner/golf for 2)
For more information and to purchase tickets or sponsorships contact Sidney GSA President Bill Brenner at 433-5464: Vice President Kevin Mayer at 482-2704; or Sec/Treasurer Phil Johnson at 433-1402.

The Sidney GSA is pleased to announce that Robin Selvig, head coach of the Lady Griz basketball team, will be attending our Annual Spring Banquet. Coach Selvig has lots of family in the area and it's always nice to have him out for our gathering. Please join us.

If I am in or near Sidney I will attend. No golf in Sidwindy for me. Good luck with your tour...... $90 for food is a good deal as long as it is not fish!

Hmmm I doubt fish live near so I should be safe. Go Griz!

Latest posts

Back