• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring/Summer FB transfers

You claim you only want to talk football, yet I asked you a very specific football question after making a detailed post about a football play, and you avoid the question in the same way people avoid you at parties and post this kind of shit. Because you simply cannot help yourself.

And no worries; I have no need to change.
I answered the question in great detail. You just don't like the answer. No, I can not help myself from providing levity to sugar-coating. You are correct.

I loved our performance last year. But I won't forget the previous four seasons, like you are willing to do. We have NOT returned to dominance, even though you probably think we have., based on one season. Our 2024 conference schedule is the easiest one we have had since Hauck returned. Anyone who alleges otherwise is not being honest. If Bobby can't win the Sky next season, it will show that 2023 was an aberration, just like his 7-6 bowl season at UNLV was, among four 2 -win seasons.

If we lose more than one game next season, it will be a failure. And that will grant us all home playoff games once again. A HUGE advantage! One can't claim "Return to Dominance" if we lose 2 or 3 games, right? Remember, it was BOBBY who promised a Return To Dominance. Now he needs to deliver. Talk is cheap.

Finally, I love a young QB getting shot. But you guys are gushing about our QB room, and it is simply unproven and unwarranted. I just talk reality, not hype, I hope one of them turns out to be great. I'm just stating that there are lots of questions about our QB position, just like last season, that's all.
Two questions:
1) at what point (or what would it take) for you to admit/recognize that the program has, indeed, returned to dominance.
2) Surely you see the irony in “a young QB getting a shot” and “lots of questions about our QB position”?

And Montana RARELY has an “easy” schedule, so we should all revel in it. Then again, we don’t have to play Montana, so we have that going for us.

And Montana RARELY has an “easy” schedule, so we should all revel in it. Then again, we don’t have to play Montana, so we have that going for us.
Damn! You have the essence of the easy v tuff Griz schedule arguments nailed right there. Da Griz don't have to play da Griz! Something the other 11 teams on the Griz schedule wished they could say.👍

Likely only if the band hammer comes down, as it should have months ago.
I hope it don’t. I definitely don’t agree with 3rds take on Bobby and the state of Griz football but at least eGriz is active. If 3rd and bush weren’t here, we’d have like 3 peaceful posts a day. What fun is that? I’m against it but you could always ignore them if you think it would be better if they were banned.

Why do people think The Griz have an easy schedule this year?
Solid OOC
No D2
Extra game with only one bye
@und is not fun at all
@Tampax field where they have never won
@Reno’s 4 sale field, place is soul-sucking
No suck st or ui but they will both be down while weebs and ucd will be up-n-comers

I don’t get it. Looks way harder than last year.

I hope it don’t. I definitely don’t agree with 3rds take on Bobby and the state of Griz football but at least eGriz is active. If 3rd and bush weren’t here, we’d have like 3 peaceful posts a day. What fun is that? I’m against it but you could always ignore them if you think it would be better if they were banned.
Well, I’m not sure arguing with idiots is better than nothing. Look, I love a contrarian view. But when that view is not contrarian but rather just full-on bub troll like, no one benefits.

And to be honest, it likely drives away orher posters who come here doe information and not 2nd grade pissiing matches

Well, I’m not sure arguing with idiots is better than nothing. Look, I love a contrarian view. But when that view is not contrarian but rather just full-on bub troll like, no one benefits.

And to be honest, it likely drives away orher posters who come here doe information and not 2nd grade pissiing matches
Stop whining like a little girl. You're as much of a troll as anybody.

Why do people think The Griz have an easy schedule this year?
Solid OOC
No D2
Extra game with only one bye
@und is not fun at all
@Tampax field where they have never won
@Reno’s 4 sale field, place is soul-sucking
No suck st or ui but they will both be down while weebs and ucd will be up-n-comers

I don’t get it. Looks way harder than last year.
So, "dominance" to you is fearing a bunch of second rate Big Sky teams simply because we are forced to actually win road games? And here I thought we had Returned to Dominance", according to some

Two questions:
1) at what point (or what would it take) for you to admit/recognize that the program has, indeed, returned to dominance.
2) Surely you see the irony in “a young QB getting a shot” and “lots of questions about our QB position”?

1) Winning the conference 3 out of 4 seasons like we used to do. Actually being able to win the NC, like we have done twice before, but are 0-4 under Hauck

2) I won't waste keystrokes on that one.

So, "dominance" to you is fearing a bunch of second rate Big Sky teams simply because we are forced to actually win road games? And here I thought we had Returned to Dominance", according to some
What? Who are you quoting? I never used that word. Are you just confused again, like always? And WTF are you trying to say? It’s nonsense.

Are your bubcats considered a “second rate team”? See, I quoted a phrase that you actually posted, instead of making up some BS or strawman.

How is this schedule easier than last year?

Back