• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring Ball?

GrizzleMoose

Enough of the "not guilty" vs."innocent" and Facebook BS. Does anyone have a breakdown of the spring drills schedule? I for one am ready to move on and start talking about football, after all, that is what this forum is about.

BOOM

March 18 Practice 1
March 20 Practice 2
March 22 Practice 3
March 23 Practice 4 - 1st SCRIMMAGE-Junior Day
March 25 Practice 5
March 27 Practice 6
March 29 Practice 7 - 2nd SCRIMMAGE
April 1-7 Spring Break
April 9 Practice 8
April 10 Practice 9
April 12 Practice 10
April 13 Practice 11 SPRING SCRIMMAGE IN RONAN – TIME T.B.A.
April 15 Practice 12
April 17 Practice 13
April 18 Practice 14
April 19 FINAL SPRING SCRIMMAGE UNDER LIGHTS

BWahlberg said:
BOOM

March 18 Practice 1
March 20 Practice 2
March 22 Practice 3
March 23 Practice 4 - 1st SCRIMMAGE-Junior Day
March 25 Practice 5
March 27 Practice 6
March 29 Practice 7 - 2nd SCRIMMAGE
April 1-7 Spring Break
April 9 Practice 8
April 10 Practice 9
April 12 Practice 10
April 13 Practice 11 SPRING SCRIMMAGE IN RONAN – TIME T.B.A.
April 15 Practice 12
April 17 Practice 13
April 18 Practice 14
April 19 FINAL SPRING SCRIMMAGE UNDER LIGHTS

let's hope that isn't the only use of the lights this year.... cough cough app st..... ahem playoff games....

App St lights for sure. Once we know what games Root wants they'll probably grab a few more.

Alpha, will you be filming the scrimmages this year? If so, will the video be available for us fans as well as opposing coaching staffs?

Ursa Major said:
Alpha, will you be filming the scrimmages this year? If so, will the video be available for us fans as well as opposing coaching staffs?
The video will only be available to people on my secret video list.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ursa Major said:

Does this mean we need to use a super decoder ring from our boxes of Trix?

GrizzleMoose said:
Enough of the "not guilty" vs."innocent" and Facebook BS. Does anyone have a breakdown of the spring drills schedule? I for one am ready to move on and start talking about football, after all, that is what this forum is about.

Well said! :thumb:

I am so ready for any football conversation!!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ursa Major said:

Film away... I'm not going to get my panties in a wad this year... :???:

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

How do i get on secret list? Does it involve grizos kilt? or being dd for you and hammer??
I got my limits.

Mavman said:
How do i get on secret list? Does it involve grizos kilt? or being dd for you and hammer??
I got my limits.

just don't bring up mariachi band :bad: .... you will get banned permanently.....

BWahlberg said:
App St lights for sure. Once we know what games Root wants they'll probably grab a few more.

Do we have a confirmation of a Saturday night, August 31 game against App State?
It is gonna be EPIC! :)
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Do we have a confirmation of a Saturday night, August 31 game against App State?
Go Griz!

It'd be stupid if they don't make App State an evening game! I would also love to see the Eastern Washington game be played at night too! Anybody know when they will come out with a complete time schedule for the games? If I recall correctly, they announced last year's schedule times around May.

I'm betting Alpha will be awful busy with his video equipment this year. I hear he has offered to provide video documentation services for any players who wish to engage in out of wedlock coitus. While some may argue his $1000 service fee is much too high, its very reasonable when compared to the cost of legal representation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

get'em_griz said:
GottaluvGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Go Griz!

It'd be stupid if they don't make App State an evening game!
Remember what we're dealing with here. Staff have gone on record stating lights are for practice in order to prevent student athletes (or "thugs") from missing class late season when daylight is scarce and to enhance the Root Sports television viewing experience. It is my honest opinion that we still wouldn't have lights had our neighbors in Bozeman not installed them.

If they do schedule app as a night game, I bet kickoff is no later than 5 and the lights will barely be necessary. Personally I'd love to see a 7:30 kickoff!!!

get'em_griz said:
GottaluvGriz said:
BWahlberg said:

Go Griz!

It'd be stupid if they don't make App State an evening game! I would also love to see the Eastern Washington game be played at night too! Anybody know when they will come out with a complete time schedule for the games? If I recall correctly, they announced last year's schedule times around May.
I was looking on gogriz awhile back and it said all times will be announced late spring, early summer

grizfnz said:
Personally I'd love to see a 7:30 kickoff!!!
A 9:30 EDT start is unlikely. I would guess Appy has some say.

Back