• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Split: EWU

AZGrizFan

DONOR
ewueagle2010 said:
AZGrizFan said:
ewueagle2010 said:
Damn. You're so right. EWU will never be able to compete with the daunted Griz. So much history, so much pride. I completely understand the argument now about needing to move up to FBS because you're just so good now to play in the Big Sky! Why don't you back up about 25 years and compare that UM with the current EWU. You also talk about the most winning program in FCS history. Well, pretty sure that's measured by National Titles and you have 2. That title belongs to Georgia Southern. Oh and guess what, you only have one more than EWU.

All you've done is talk about the history of UM and the decades of wins that have been racked up, but then want to forget about the last 3 years and make excuses. It sounds like you only want to talk about the history when it benefits the Griz program. Never once have I tried to argue that Roos Field in its current state and WA-Griz in its current state, are comparable. Not even close, UM is better by far. As mentioned before, WHEN the Gateway project is completed, what will you throw in next? All that matters is winning! This is a "what have you done lately" sports world. So hold on to your years of Big Sky dominance and whine about how it's time to move up and win 4-5 games a year and see if your so called "FBS caliber stadium" and long standing tradition and see where that gets you. Programs like EWU, NDSU, Cal Poly, etc. will just keep improving and pretty soon you'll be left sitting there wondering what happened.

And P.S. there is no doubt in my mind UM will be better than last year, and still will continue to compete for Big Sky titles. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the past like that reign of dominance will be back and no other team in the conference is worthy of the University of Montana Grizzlies.....c'mon man! Your 25,000+ stadium isn't going to win games at the FBS level...Look at Washington State. Their stadium holds around 40,000 and they're one of the most struggling programs in the country lately. But then again maybe if they were in the mountains and next to a river, they'd be better. :roll:

So much fail in this post. :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm sure most people on this board will agree with you! That's because the truth hurts.

No, that's because they're smarter than you. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
ewueagle2010 said:
AZGrizFan said:
ewueagle2010 said:
Damn. You're so right. EWU will never be able to compete with the daunted Griz. So much history, so much pride. I completely understand the argument now about needing to move up to FBS because you're just so good now to play in the Big Sky! Why don't you back up about 25 years and compare that UM with the current EWU. You also talk about the most winning program in FCS history. Well, pretty sure that's measured by National Titles and you have 2. That title belongs to Georgia Southern. Oh and guess what, you only have one more than EWU.

All you've done is talk about the history of UM and the decades of wins that have been racked up, but then want to forget about the last 3 years and make excuses. It sounds like you only want to talk about the history when it benefits the Griz program. Never once have I tried to argue that Roos Field in its current state and WA-Griz in its current state, are comparable. Not even close, UM is better by far. As mentioned before, WHEN the Gateway project is completed, what will you throw in next? All that matters is winning! This is a "what have you done lately" sports world. So hold on to your years of Big Sky dominance and whine about how it's time to move up and win 4-5 games a year and see if your so called "FBS caliber stadium" and long standing tradition and see where that gets you. Programs like EWU, NDSU, Cal Poly, etc. will just keep improving and pretty soon you'll be left sitting there wondering what happened.

And P.S. there is no doubt in my mind UM will be better than last year, and still will continue to compete for Big Sky titles. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the past like that reign of dominance will be back and no other team in the conference is worthy of the University of Montana Grizzlies.....c'mon man! Your 25,000+ stadium isn't going to win games at the FBS level...Look at Washington State. Their stadium holds around 40,000 and they're one of the most struggling programs in the country lately. But then again maybe if they were in the mountains and next to a river, they'd be better. :roll:

So much fail in this post. :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm sure most people on this board will agree with you! That's because the truth hurts.

No, that's because they're smarter than you. :thumb:

Oh, clearly! :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
poiuyter said:
Roos field 11,702. 2012- 8 game average 8088. 69% filled. Anything within 50% is near capacity.

3 playoff games 7388.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And SE keeps throwing out the "98% of capacity" bull... :roll: :roll:

Record attendance is not the official capacity, dipshits. :msugrad:

The capacity of Roos field without trucking in bleachers for a bunch of sister-fucking hicks a couple states over is 8600. Over the 12 home games in 2011 and 2012 (including playoffs), we averaged 8,359 per game, which is a little over 97 percent. I was off by one. My apologies. :jack: :noob:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
AZGrizFan said:
poiuyter said:
Roos field 11,702. 2012- 8 game average 8088. 69% filled. Anything within 50% is near capacity.

3 playoff games 7388.

The capacity of Roos field without trucking in bleachers for a bunch of sister-fucking hicks a couple states over is 8600. Over the 12 home games in 2011 and 2012 (including playoffs), we averaged 8,359 per game, which is a little over 97 percent. I was off by one. My apologies. :jack: :noob:

Well, which is it? 98? or 97%? Make up your fucking mind... :!:

AZGrizFan said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
AZGrizFan said:
poiuyter said:

3 playoff games 7388.

Well, which is it? 98? or 97%? Make up your f***[*] mind... :!:
Apology accepted. :thumb:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
AZGrizFan said:
poiuyter said:

3 playoff games 7388.

Sister-fucking hicks? :roll:

You're an embarrassment to EWU & I have three Eastern grads here who agree. Please go play in traffic before you make it any worse. :???:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
AZGrizFan said:
poiuyter said:

3 playoff games 7388.

You're an embarrassment to EWU & I have three Eastern grads here who agree. Please go play in traffic before you make it any worse. :???:

Telling someone to go kill themselves because of words on the internet. Yep, you're the epitome of class and dignity! :roll: :roll: :roll: :jack: :jack: :jack:

Internet_serious_business_bush.jpg
!

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
AZGrizFan said:

Telling someone to go kill themselves because of words on the internet. Yep, you're the epitome of class and dignity! :roll: :roll: :roll: :jack: :jack: :jack:

!

I didn't tell you to kill yourself. I told you to go play in traffic. Darwin will take care of the rest. Now quit embarrassing yourself. :coffee:

GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

!

I didn't tell you to kill yourself. I told you to go play in traffic. Darwin will take care of the rest. Now quit embarrassing yourself. :coffee:

Whatever helps you deny your hypocrisy. :thumb:

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:

!

Please. The adults are trying to talk. :roll:

GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

!

So perhaps you should stfu and listen? :coffee:

ewueagle2010 said:
Damn. You're so right. EWU will never be able to compete with the daunted Griz.

At least we can agree on one thing.

ewueagle2010 said:
Why don't you back up about 25 years and compare that UM with the current EWU.

Uh........what?

ewueagle2010 said:
You also talk about the most winning program in FCS history. Well, pretty sure that's measured by National Titles and you have 2. That title belongs to Georgia Southern. Oh and guess what, you only have one more than EWU.

You really wanna compare programs.....ok

FCS #'s since Eastern joined the BigSky. (1987)

National Championships-Runner Ups-Total Appearances

Georgia Southern 5- 2- 7
Youngstown St. 4- 2- 6
Appalachian St. 3- 0- 3
Montana 2- 5- 7

(Eastern Washington 1- 0- 0)
eastern joined the prestigious list of one n' done teams.

----------------------------------

-Total wins since Eastern joined the BigSky

Montana 268 (first place in FCS)
Georgia Southern 253 (second place)
Appalachian State 241 (third place)

(Eastern Washington 168)

Montana has witnessed 100 more wins than Eastern Washington in the last 26 seasons playing in the same conference) Think about that...

-----------------------------

-Total Playoff appearances

Montana 21 (First place in FCS)
Appalachian State 19 (second)
Georgia Southern 18 (third)

(Eastern Washington 8 ) ouch

---------------------------------------

Conference championships since Eastern joined the BigSky

Montana 16 (Most in FCS)
App. State 11
Georgia Southern 9

(Eastern Washington 6) <-------lol

no comparison...

ewueagle2010 said:
Never once have I tried to argue that Roos Field in its current state and WA-Griz in its current state, are comparable. Not even close, UM is better by far.

Yup

ewueagle2010 said:
As mentioned before, WHEN the Gateway project is completed, what will you throw in next?

Now you guys can have a cock fight with MsU about who's little pussy fugly ass stadium has better view of the parking lot.

ewueagle2010 said:
Programs like EWU, NDSU, Cal Poly, etc. will just keep improving and pretty soon you'll be left sitting there wondering what happened.
I like Montana's odds of continuing future dominance over Eastern Washington's odds of creating it...

ewueagle2010 said:
And P.S. there is no doubt in my mind UM will be better than last year, and still will continue to compete for Big Sky titles.

Yup, because that's what storied programs that have a bad year are expected to do. Eastern next year.....that's a whole other story :thumb:

ewueagle2010 said:
I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the past like that reign of dominance will be back and no other team in the conference is worthy of the University of Montana Grizzlies.....
There is a simple solution to your pain that you haven't thought of. Give up your addiction to eGriz and spend as much energy on an EWU equivilent where you won't have to be so defensive.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:
GrizMusician said:

So perhaps you should stfu and listen? :coffee:

Maybe you should do what you're told.... :coffee:

pussycatkillerz said:
ewueagle2010 said:

ewueagle2010 said:

Uh........what?

ewueagle2010 said:
You also talk about the most winning program in FCS history. Well, pretty sure that's measured by National Titles and you have 2. That title belongs to Georgia Southern. Oh and guess what, you only have one more than EWU.

Georgia Southern 5- 2- 7
Youngstown St. 4- 2- 6
Appalachian St. 3- 0- 3
Montana 2- 5- 7

(Eastern Washington 168)

Montana has witnessed 100 more wins than Eastern Washington in the last 26 seasons playing in the same conference) Think about that...

Montana 16 (Most in FCS)
App. State 11
Georgia Southern 9

no comparison...

ewueagle2010 said:
Never once have I tried to argue that Roos Field in its current state and WA-Griz in its current state, are comparable. Not even close, UM is better by far.

Yup

ewueagle2010 said:
As mentioned before, WHEN the Gateway project is completed, what will you throw in next?

Now you guys can have a cock fight with MsU about who's little pussy fugly ass stadium has better view of the parking lot.

ewueagle2010 said:
Programs like EWU, NDSU, Cal Poly, etc. will just keep improving and pretty soon you'll be left sitting there wondering what happened.
I like Montana's odds of continuing future dominance over Eastern Washington's odds of creating it...

ewueagle2010 said:
And P.S. there is no doubt in my mind UM will be better than last year, and still will continue to compete for Big Sky titles.

Yup, because that's what storied programs that have a bad year are expected to do. Eastern next year.....that's a whole other story :thumb:

Nothing you said had anything to say about the recent direction and success of the two programs...

But that's fine. You go on believing whatever you want to believe. That history that you keep throwing around will not help you win more championships of any kind. If you want to think that EWU has just been lucky lately and they'll fall back into mediocrity, then you're sadly mistaken and will be proven wrong soon enough.

ewueagle2010 said:
pussycatkillerz said:
ewueagle2010 said:

ewueagle2010 said:

Uh........what?

ewueagle2010 said:

Georgia Southern 5- 2- 7
Youngstown St. 4- 2- 6
Appalachian St. 3- 0- 3
Montana 2- 5- 7

(Eastern Washington 168)

Montana 16 (Most in FCS)
App. State 11
Georgia Southern 9

no comparison...

ewueagle2010 said:

Yup

ewueagle2010 said:

ewueagle2010 said:

ewueagle2010 said:

Nothing you said had anything to say about the recent direction and success of the two programs...

But that's fine. You go on believing whatever you want to believe. That history that you keep throwing around will not help you win more championships of any kind. If you want to think that EWU has just been lucky lately and they'll fall back into mediocrity, then you're sadly mistaken and will be proven wrong soon enough.

I thought you were smart enough to see your OWN fail in that post...apparently I was wrong. :x

Good luck this season. You're team is going to need it to not start the season 1-4.

Some Eastern Washington people are proud of their community college with the red field and 3000 fans.

EWU fans no disrespect here but there is a difference in programs. EWU has been up as of recent date and that is great. I hope you can continue to build tradition. EWU has been a very good opponent for UM. Would never deny that. However if you look at TRADITION UM has much more. There is a sustained level of winning over years and years. Like I said I hope EWU can keep building but there surely is a lot of ground work for EWU to complete to be looked at the same way UM is, has and will be. There are just a handfull of former and current FCS teams that have the same high level of attendance, conf championshios, playoff appearances, and NC banners. EWU may be on its way but not there just yet! Again no disrespect in what I am saying.

EWU Fans: Here's one quick way to measure how ridiculous you sound...after a couple years of success you now sound EXACTLY like 'Scat fans. Is that REALLY the yardstick against which you want to be measured?

/thread.

Back