• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Special Uniforms?

JayLarson

I thought I heard that the Griz were supposed to wear some special uniform for a game this year. Well all I have seen is different logos on the helmets and different helmets? Will there be something special for #Griz-Cat?

There was a post a while back from a guy who said that we would have difeerent combos each game, he even said we would have the pink and camo decals weeks before we wore them... He's been right on thus far and I recall he said there was something special but he couldn't say what. I'm expecting something different!

NikeGrizz said:
There was a post a while back from a guy who said that we would have difeerent combos each game, he even said we would have the pink and camo decals weeks before we wore them... He's been right on thus far and I recall he said there was something special but he couldn't say what. I'm expecting something different!

As long as it's not the infamous "throwback" colors . . . I'd vote for My Little Pony pajamas over those things.

All White with maroon helmet with white script and face masks? Maybe a white helmet would be nice.......

grizpack said:
All White with maroon helmet with white script and face masks? Maybe a white helmet would be nice.......

this would be very nice combo,,,,besides my wife says white makes you look bigger !!!

grizbymarriage said:
NikeGrizz said:

As long as it's not the infamous "throwback" colors . . . I'd vote for My Little Pony pajamas over those things.

I vote for those.

The throwback colors, not your Little Pony pj's.

I personally like the Griz paw on the side of the helmet almost as much as the Griz script, it would look real cool if done in chrome over the full maroon. White/maroon tops with black pants and the full maroon helmet with chrome paw.

I'd just like to point out what their "special uniforms" did for the cats this week, and how our special Halloween Black & Orange Uni worked when the cats beats us in Missoula. No special fashion statements needed. Just smart well played, hard fought, football please.

Grizzlies1982 said:
I'd just like to point out what their "special uniforms" did for the cats this week, and how our special Halloween Black & Orange Uni worked when the cats beats us in Missoula. No special fashion statements needed. Just smart well played, hard fought, football please.

^ This

AZGrizFan said:
grizbymarriage said:
NikeGrizz said:

I vote for those.

The throwback colors, not your Little Pony pj's.

Please throwback colors! The burnt orange and yellow are awesome!

grizbymarriage said:

Infamous? INFAMOUS?!!

Methinks you need to google.

I would think thrown backs would be saved for a home game. I also think that the kittens would say NO! didn't we tell them no when they wanted to wear some yellow pee colored uniforms?

MTGRIZ12 said:
I would think thrown backs would be saved for a home game. I also think that the kittens would say NO! didn't we tell them no when they wanted to wear some yellow pee colored uniforms?
If I remember the rule right, you can wear whatever the hell you want but if you're not in the standard home/away you would get a 15 yard penalty on the opening kickoff and 2nd half kickoff. Correct me if I am wrong here. It's been a while

Back