• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Southern Utah - Reserve QB transferring from Beavers

UofMGrizFan

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daD0T?...dium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

Reserve QB transferring from Beavers

With little hope of moving any further up the depth chart, an Oregon State quarterback has decided to ply his football wares at a lower level.

In a tweet posted to his Twitter account, Richie Harrington announced that he is leaving the Beavers football program. Harrington will be transferring to Southern Utah, an FCS-level program.

As he’s transferring down a level, Harrington will be eligible to play in 2013 and will have three years of eligibility remaining.

“Ready for a new chapter,” the player wrote in the tweet.

Coming out of Oaks Christian (Calif.), the 6-1, 224-pound Harrington walked on to the Beavers in 2011 and appeared in three games in 2012. He completed six-of-nine passes for 66 yards last season.

Following practice this spring, Harrington remained behind the well-seasoned Sean Mannion and Cody Vaz at the quarterback position.

Looks pretty good, but he's got two things going for him in his highlight reel. Two really good and tall WRs #4 and #8... going to look those guys up I'd bet they're FCS or FBS players right now. And apparently coverage was optional in this highlight reel... wow..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPHK1F388bg[/youtube]

Yeah... #4 was a 4 star recruit that's at UCLA and #8 went to play for Duke but it looks like his career was cut short due to a head injury in a jet ski crash

statler & waldorf said:
A bit of a transition, Corvallis to Cedar City.

Are you suggesting that it may be going from this:

Binge-Drinking-Consequences.jpg

to this??:

mormons.jpg

EverettGriz said:
statler & waldorf said:
A bit of a transition, Corvallis to Cedar City.

Are you suggesting that it may be going from this:

Binge-Drinking-Consequences.jpg

to this??:

mormons.jpg

In that first picture... it looks like there is a frat boy, a hippie, a homeless man, & what appears to be a business man. :lol:

Where do you find this stuff? :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back