• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some statistics comparing Montana against Bethune-Cookman...

If B-CC took on the Griz in Chattanooga, the outcome would be...

• Grizzly blowout! (35 or more)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griz by 21-35

• Griz by 10-21

• Close game, but Griz by 1-10

• Close game, but B-CC by 1-10

• B-CC by 10-21

• B-CC by 21-35

• Wildcat blowout! (35 or more)

• Total voters

Kotobuki_Ran

This was some stuff that I decided to internet-scout on.

I realized that the Bethune Cookman Wildcats is one of three teams (Us, BCC, and Duquesne Dukes) that are undefeated. So, I went to the Sports Network, and I did some research on statistics. From a consensus calculation, Montana was 28th in the nation in overall performance, and B-CC was 26th!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Now, I know that Miss Mary's school hasn't faced real quality opponents yet, but it seems that they are becoming one of the most underrated teams in the nation. I know they are taking on opponents that don't have very good records (hell, they even had the nerve to take on Florida Int. and FAU!), but last week, they took on a South Carolina State team that was a major threat in the race for the MEAC title, and it was SCSU's homecoming. However, QB Allen Suber lead the Wildcats to a 21-6 win. I think they have a shot at going undefeated in the regular season.

I think B-CC would be a good team for the Griz to tangle with. After all, they seem to be clicking well, and their defense is very stingy. but, the question for all of you is this:

If B-CC actually took on the Griz in Chattanooga, would it get ugly, or would it be a battle in the trenches? I mean, you have to get the research on this team. These folks who hail from Daytona Beach are no joke! The way they're playing, they can beat anybody! And I thought our Big Sky competition and the MSU Cats were trouble enough... :cry:

:eek: :eek: :( :eek:

Experience wise, B-CC would have a hard time getting through the playoffs. It did take Griz several playoffs to be successful. Each time, Griz learned what they needed to get further. Pressure may be a problem for Bethune and I think Griz win big.

TrueGriz said:
Experience wise, B-CC would have a hard time getting through the playoffs. It did take Griz several playoffs to be successful. Each time, Griz learned what they needed to get further. Pressure may be a problem for Bethune and I think Griz win big.

Personally, there's that big "What-if?" hanging around. B-CC currently has a bye this week, but I've seen game film on them, and at best, they may win a playofff game or two at peak. Obviously, the playoffs won't start till Santa Claus comes to town, so, what I'm trying to say is that the team under the microscope this coming November should be B-CC. Can they stay undefeated? Will they break the TSN top 25? We'll find out soon...stay tuned. :( :roll: :eek:

(I just realized...that I'm now a Montana Grizzly, the highest (i think) rank in the forum, with this post! Woo-hoo! Now I'll really settle down!)
:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :oops:

Back