• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some Positives

HookedonGriz

DONOR
I like to look at some of the positives. I definitely feel our play calling improved in this game. JJ had 38 pass attempts which is darn near double some of his other games. They also seemed to do a good job with quick slants, quick outs, some screens. Our run game got going a little bit once JJ started picking them apart. The run, run, long bomb was driving me crazy. This was much better. Not perfect yet.....but a step in the right direction. Nice win!

JJ is a gamer. A lot has been said about saffron,Adams, and dm but JJ is as good. He really wants to win and has the tools to do it. We're very lucky to have him.

What amazes me is the stubbornness of the coaches. I watched some of the game on DVR and Sac had 9 in the box at times and we did not check out of a run play. Let teams sell out to stop the run.. With Jones coming on to help Henderson this team can go back to Air Read for a few games until we get Van back.....

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
We scored 51 f***[*] points. Seriously, what else could you WANT from this offense?

No 3 and outs, better 3d down efficiency, and fewer drops.

In other words...perfection? Because they scored 51 points while apparently sucking...

Give #12 some credit, he played his guts out and I bet he will have a damn tough time getting out of bed tomorrow.

putter said:
What amazes me is the stubbornness of the coaches. I watched some of the game on DVR and Sac had 9 in the box at times and we did not check out of a run play. Let teams sell out to stop the run.. With Jones coming on to help Henderson this team can go back to Air Read for a few games until we get Van back.....
Why do you put this on the coaches?

Is it not JJs fault since he should see that and check out of it if its a run play?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
putter said:
Why do you put this on the coaches?

Is it not JJs fault since he should see that and check out of it if its a run play?

The appearance is that JJ isn't allowed to check out of plays....

So you guys are saying our coaches dont know what an audible is?

You can see JJ check out of plays..............come on

Back