• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some positives....

GrizMania

I'll put up a topic and if there are what i considered positives i'll add them behind if not i'll leave others to add. Blank doesnt mean negative, just means i didn't really notice to close....or noticed but could find nothing good.

qb: had a good first half
rb. hilliard looks good.
TE:
WR: hancock is playing well, as i and a few others thought he might.
Segars made a great pass.
oline:
D-line: Bush had some nice sacks
LBs:
cbs: Pohlmemus seems to be doing ok, as is smith.
SS/FS:
Special teams: some very good returns!
DC:
OC:

GrizMania said:
I'll put up a topic and if there are what i considered positives i'll add them behind if not i'll leave others to add. Blank doesnt mean negative, just means i didn't really notice to close....or noticed but could find nothing good.

qb: had a good first half
rb. hilliard looks good.
TE:
WR: hancock is playing well, as i and a few others thought he might.
Segars made a great pass.
oline:
D-line: Bush had some nice sacks
LBs:
cbs: Pohlmemus seems to be doing ok, as is smith.
SS/FS:
Special teams: some very good returns!
DC:
OC:

You know...it is real funny to look back at spring ball and think that the stress was our "weak" DBs....

I said long ago that they could be the strength of our team before the end of the year....but I was hoping they would achive that by getting real good, not by the rest of our team goin the other direction.

But really, the DBs have been doing real well.......but we have some strong passing teams left on the schedule, so we shall see.

And I didn't have a hangover on Sunday morning. Well, we were going for positives right? :D :drinking:

Oh yes, I would also add DeCoite in there as well.

:drinking:
i haven't had a hangover since 1996. :eek:
I guess it's cuz i like being weird.

Great point about DeCoite. I'm glad to see him playing injury-free and up to his potential.

Latest posts

Back