• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Some national stats

PlayerRep

JJ continues at no. 1 in passing efficiency, and team is also 1st. 3rd in yards per completion. 8th in sacks allowed. Not sure where Shaw would no be in punting, if he had enough punts. His 37.7 average in 3 punts probably dropped him down considerably.

Team is 9th in total offense. 3rd in third down conversions. Team is no. 2 in net punting. 8th in scoring offense. 19th in tackles for loss. Wags is 3rd in tackles for loss.

Total defense is no. 11. 5th in scoring defense. 36th in passing yardage allowed. Goodwin is 11th in passes defended.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/stats/stats.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is what playing bad teams gets a player (yes App State is a bad team this year this is not the year 2007).

That is what playing bad teams gets a player (yes App State is a bad team this year this is not the year 2007).

bison said:

OK, Nostradamus. :!: :roll:

Their two losses are to two teams that are currently undefeated. That doesn't make them a "bad team".

AZGrizFan said:
bison said:

Their two losses are to two teams that are currently undefeated. That doesn't make them a "bad team".
This guy has posted 5 times and is trolling like a mother f***er......he's out to argue. Probably best to ignore him.

AZGrizFan said:
bison said:

Their two losses are to two teams that are currently undefeated. That doesn't make them a "bad team".[/qu
Not good. Watched them play twice. Not a well coached team and their defense is bad.

bison said:
AZGrizFan said:
bison said:

Their two losses are to two teams that are currently undefeated. That doesn't make them a "bad team".[/qu
Not good. Watched them play twice. Not a well coached team and their defense is bad.

And somehow they managed to beat Elon.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
bison said:

This guy has posted 5 times and is trolling like a mother f***er......he's out to argue. Probably best to ignore him.

Probably a cat fan :lol:

Claims to be a Bison fan....just like the other 10,000 fans who had never been to a Bison game, never owned a Bison shirt, and never turned on the TV to watch the Bison until they started winning National Championships. You talk about a fair-weather fan base....that's the biggest by far!

True story.....I have many friends in Fargo and in North Dakota.....last week during the Bison bye week, there were a bunch of so-called huge "Bison Fans" posting on Facebook and asking "what time is the Bison game today?" "Are they televising the Bison game today?"

Are you kidding me! You don't even know that your "favorite team in the world" has a bye-week! Biggest fake fan base you will find. I am sure this guy is one of the FB posters

HookedonGriz said:
Claims to be a Bison fan....just like the other 10,000 fans who had never been to a Bison game, never owned a Bison shirt, and never turned on the TV to watch the Bison until they started winning National Championships. You talk about a fair-weather fan base....that's the biggest by far!

True story.....I have many friends in Fargo and in North Dakota.....last week during the Bison bye week, there were a bunch of so-called huge "Bison Fans" posting on Facebook and asking "what time is the Bison game today?" "Are they televising the Bison game today?"

Are you kidding me! You don't even know that your "favorite team in the world" has a bye-week! Biggest fake fan base you will find. I am sure this guy is one of the FB posters
Considering that my uncles, aunts, cousins, brother, and grandparents and myself are Bison alumni, and that I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years, I guess you could call me fair weather.....also you know nothing of Bison history or our fan base if you think we are fair weather. Again, not trying to be an ass or prick. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs.

bison said:
HookedonGriz said:

Considering that my uncles, aunts, cousins, brother, and grandparents and myself are Bison alumni, and that I have been a season ticket holder for 12 years, I guess you could call me fair weather.....also you know nothing of Bison history or our fan base if you think we are fair weather. Again, not trying to be an ass or prick. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs.

Wait... from the way you were talking in another thread, the Griz aren't good because they haven't played a quality opponent yet... :?

By the way guys every Bison fan is a supporter of the Grizz for 3 reasons. We hate UND with a passion , we hate those chicken shit fellas in Bozeman, and we appreciate the fact your team gave us an opportunity to come into Missoula and beat you during our last year of D2, which eased the concerns of going to D1. One day I imagine UM and NDSU will be peers in the new conference that will be created after D4 is formed.

AZGrizFan said:
bison said:

Good post. Many of UM's stats dropped because we pulled multiple starters late in the first quarter and took it easy on the outmatched D-II game. What an idiot the Bison poster is. He has watched App St twice, and knows they are bad. Ha-ha, really funny. What a liar.

bison said:
How come guys who always say they are not trying to be an ass or prick,
are always asses and pricks? :roll:

tumblr_m5qj9oWfgy1qe8tg3_large.gif

bison said:
HookedonGriz said:

Okay so maybe you are a legit fan. You are one of the few. Most have come completely out of the woodworks as of late. I used to live in Fargo so I know plenty of the history. I know the Fargodome was lucky to get 15k inside on a great day. I know because I was there as a fan of football watching NDSU while the majority of students and alumni were not even at the games. I didn't make that up about the FB posts during the bye week last week. With that fact alone that proves the fan base is pretty fair weather. The income from football has tripled in the last 5 years so there are a lot of fans and income that have come out of nowhere. Also many friends from Fargo who I never even heard talk about bison football let alone ever go to an actual game or own a bison shirt are all of a sudden the biggest fans in the world and are taking trips to Frisco. Come on man....that is proof enough that a lot of your fan base is very new. And that's okay...folks like to be associated with winners so its a boom town there

Back