• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

solution to our problems

stiffler

i'm getting sick of all the back and forth banter. it will never be resolved unless the university follows my simple plan.step 1-fire hauck and staff no matter how much a potential buy out costs. step 2-offer don read any amount of money needed to get him back. everybody's got a price. whatever it takes, get him. step 3- let him hire ahyone and everyone that he sees fit to help him.... ta da, problem solved the griz are back, right???

stiffler said:
i'm getting sick of all the back and forth banter. it will never be resolved unless the university follows my simple plan.step 1-fire hauck and staff no matter how much a potential buy out costs. step 2-offer don read any amount of money needed to get him back. everybody's got a price. whatever it takes, get him. step 3- let him hire ahyone and everyone that he sees fit to help him.... ta da, problem solved the griz are back, right???

With the one year contracts, you really do not have to worry about the buy out costs. And they won't hire Don Read Back.

are you kidding me. that post was just a joke man. i was just trying to lighten the mood in a seemingly hostile web board. i know there is no way in god's green earth d. read is coming back. i just wanted to lighten the mood with memoirs of brighter days.

I'm sorry my sarcasm filter is stuck in the *on* position so your message was blank . . .

(There is that better?? :) )

Back