• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

so...

argh!

DONOR
the und is non-conference this year? that is really dumb. not as dumb as playing oklahoma lovehandles state, but pretty dumb.

argh! said:
the und and usd games are non-conference this year? that is really dumb. not as dumb as playing oklahoma lovehandles state, but pretty dumb.

Ya we might was well be playing Monmouth........

grizcountry420 said:
argh! said:
the und and usd games are non-conference this year? that is really dumb. not as dumb as playing oklahoma lovehandles state, but pretty dumb.

Ya we might was well be playing Monmouth........

Well, they are better than App....

:msugrad:

I think the ND game this year is a return game for a home and home agreement that was set up before ND joined the BSC. Hence the reason for back to back games at ND.

Hammer said:
I think the ND game this year is a return game for a home and home agreement that was set up before ND joined the BSC. Hence the reason for back to back games at ND.
That agreement should have been void when they joined the conference :lol:

grizfan95 said:
South Dakota isn't in our conference, so....

oops... i guess the conference has gotten so big that i can't keep track of who is in it. bad for me. bad for the conference?

I'm hoping MOST Griz fans are aware South Dakota is not in Big Sky. And if you think the non-con UND game is dumb, then you are going to hate the 2015 and 2016 schedules because both UM and MSU will be playing a Big Sky team in each of those years for a non-conference game. It's part of the new scheduling. I beleive 2015 is our non-conference game at home against Cal Poly and I think 2016 is a non-conference road trip to Portland State. I know in one of those seasons the Cats will also play Eastern Washington in a non-conference game.

Hammer said:

Don't the Griz play in Grand Forks again next year? I had heard it was three in a row...

reinell30 said:
Hammer said:

Don't the Griz play in Grand Forks again next year? I had heard it was three in a row...
Correct. Figure that out.

Some may like our new league schedule (present and future.) I don't!

Why is it that dumb keeps getting dumber?

Get with it Fullerton, give the teams and fans a decent program or get out of the way and let others do the job! Fans left out of consideration again!

Umista said:
Some may like our new league schedule (present and future.) I don't!

Why is it that dumb keeps getting dumber?

Get with it Fullerton, give the teams and fans a decent program or get out of the way and let others do the job! Fans left out of consideration again!

+1

Stupidest conference alignment I've ever seen. How do you have a true champion when not all teams play each other and not have a conference championship game? I hate the new big sky.

Back