• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So who was it?

GrizMusician

Well-known member
Which Griz coach broke a window the other night? If we're going to break out the pitchforks & torches we need to know...

:coffee:
 
GrizMusician said:
Which Griz coach broke a window the other night? If we're going to break out the pitchforks & torches we need to know...

:coffee:


Go stick your head in the toliet and flush it.... You might find the answer you're looking for.
 
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Which Griz coach broke a window the other night? If we're going to break out the pitchforks & torches we need to know...

:coffee:


Go stick your head in the toliet and flush it.... You might find the answer you're looking for.

How about you reach around & unbunch those panties...... :thumb:


:coffee:
 
GrizMusician said:
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Which Griz coach broke a window the other night? If we're going to break out the pitchforks & torches we need to know...

:coffee:


Go stick your head in the toliet and flush it.... You might find the answer you're looking for.

How about you reach around & unbunch those panties...... :thumb:


:coffee:

I'm sorry.. It must have brought up memories from high school. My bad bruh
 
Maynardsgametrail said:
Watch it be coach Gregorak ..........IF is was him; he should lay off the sauce.......Forever

Pathetic...............lets just throw out random names.
 
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Which Griz coach broke a window the other night? If we're going to break out the pitchforks & torches we need to know...

:coffee:


Go stick your head in the toliet and flush it.... You might find the answer you're looking for.

How about you reach around & unbunch those panties...... :thumb:


:coffee:

I'm sorry.. It must have brought up memories from high school. My bad bruh

:lol::lol::lol:

High school was FANTASTIC! College was even better!

If you're going to try to get under my skin... you're going to have to try a lot harder than that.

:lol::lol::lol:
 
nzone said:
Maynardsgametrail said:
Watch it be coach Gregorak ..........IF is was him; he should lay off the sauce.......Forever

Pathetic...............lets just throw out random names.


Pathetic........... Let's just throw out the vegas incident that involved alcohol.
 
Maynardsgametrail said:
Watch it be coach Gregorak :lol: ..........IF is was him; he should lay off the sauce.......Forever.

Seriously though... say it turned out to be a pretty important coach... how would we react & how would the university handle it? I'd like to think that I would be incredibly disappointed & want the right thing done... but honestly I'm not sure how I would react.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wouldn't one expect that whichever coach it is isn't a coach very much longer?
 
I heard it was Wahlberg............since we are throwing out names.

Interestingly enough his Twitter feed was extremely quiet when said window was broken. Granted hes good at Twittering but I bet its hard to Twitter and punch a window at the same time.




Hmmm, I have talked myself into it..........
 
With the newest out of control antics from player and coach, Rolls Royce better be calling a meeting Monday morning to relive the head coach and AD of their duties as it appears there has been no change in direction......same $hit, different day.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top