• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So I Just Booked My Flight to Missoula....

Appaholic

DONOR
...arriving Aug 29 for the big game. Unfortunately, with yesterday's announcement, it looks to be a Farewell Tour as well. Looking forward to re-acquainting with some awesome Griz fans in an wonderful environemtn for what is sure to be an excellent game as usual. See you guys this fall! :thumb:

appy, dont forget to come to Reds bar and enjoy some fine alcohol. Very sad that it will be the farewell tour.

conradgriz said:
appy, dont forget to come to Reds bar and enjoy some fine alcohol. Very sad that it will be the farewell tour.

I think I've heard of Red's...... :mrgreen:

pussycatkillerz said:
In case you haven't heard
WE GOT OUR QB BACK!

Literally can't wait...

I might have hear heard something about that......& you're going to need him... :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
Appaholic said:
conradgriz said:

I think I've heard of Red's...... :mrgreen:

But do you REMEMBER Reds? :cool: :cool: :eek:

That wasn't the question originally & I do remember.....at least the pregame....I know my credit card remembers it....

MrTitleist said:
I'm not sure Missoula is ready for round 2 of your shenanigans.

It's been 5 years &, as others are aware on CS, a lot has changed....you'll be getting a different, more upright Appaholic this year :)

cody45051 said:
App,
What is the fan consensus about moving up to the Sun Belt?

Overall, the majority support. especially the newer fanbase. You know, bigger is better and all that crap. And while I will support our team regardless, and it probably makes sense given all of the conf realignment in past year, I wish we were staying personally. If I was younger, id probably be more excited. But at 41ish, I'm nostalgic for the rivalries we've always had as well as the newer ones (with teams like yourself) we are still developing that will be gone with this move. Also, and this falls on deaf ears with BSC teams, I like that fact that I can go see App play 5 different away games within 3-4 hour drive within conference...that's now gone...but I'll try to remain positive and I think the majority reaction across the fanbase is positive...we'll see...

Appaholic said:
MrTitleist said:
I'm not sure Missoula is ready for round 2 of your shenanigans.

It's been 5 years &, as others are aware on CS, a lot has changed....you'll be getting a different, more upright Appaholic this year :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Back