• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SNYDER

Sucks he had to have the last kick od his college career get blocked though. I think he definitely belongs in the NFL. A lot of those kickers aren't as good as he was.

It happened to Kris Heppner.

He missed his last kick as a Grizzly against Youngstown St.

He made it to the pros. But I'd bet Snyder would have better sucess than Kris did.

It was partially blocked.
At least one hand maybe two deflected it.

I was in shock. As the players came out of the huddle I cheered for the line to make their blocks. My seats were right on the goal line.

He shouldn't have been put in that position. Show him and the rest of the players that you are trying to win and not tie. Go to the endzone once. Even if you don't get it into the endzone, the players gain confidence and strength. Too much pressure on Mr. automatic and crew. Give the offense a opportunity to make a play. go for the win.

Yes...too bad his career had to end that way...but he lives for those moments....he's a kicker. A damn good one!!

Re/MaxGriz said:
It happened to Kris Heppner.

He missed his last kick as a Grizzly against Youngstown St.

He made it to the pros. But I'd bet Snyder would have better sucess than Kris did.

talk about a bad omen....same result as the YSU game, same end of the field, only difference was that we passed the ball once or twice before the kick against YSU. Snyder seems like a great kid and has been a pleasure to watch. I hope to see him on Sundays!!!!

I'd also like to add:

Thank you Chris Snyder for being such a class guy. 8)
You inspired us all (players and fans alike) throughout your college career. I'll never forget some of the plays you made, not just the many game winners or the million yard field goals, or booting it out of the endzone on a kick off, but the "little" things like lighting up an Idaho State goofball :rocket: running the kick back. Man, that's football!

Have fun in the pros! :wink:

Back