• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Smithwick-Hann run

Grizfan97007

Well-known member
Sorry but I love starting these threads. But when he stumbled there I thought oh great but It would of been a first down anyway. He's not that fast but he's faster than me.
 
I'm a pig and he is much faster than me. I was actually surprised at how much top speed he had. Bummer it takes him a little while to build a head of steam.
 
PhxGriz said:
I'm a pig and he is much faster than me. I was actually surprised at how much top speed he had. Bummer it takes him a little while to build a head of steam.

Yea I kinda laughed when the announcers said he wasn't that fast. Cause he sure as hell outran the Davis players!
 
Looked clumsy to me but I guess he got it done. I think he was a little surprised he hadn't been tackled after about 10 yards.
 
signedbewildered said:
Looked clumsy to me but I guess he got it done. I think he was a little surprised he hadn't been tackled after about 10 yards.

Yea he looked clumsy right before the end zone but he got the job done. :thumb:
 
Kid made it to the endzone that is all that counts.

But if he was a woman and decent looking he would still be pretty low in black book list......
 
Grizfan97007 said:
signedbewildered said:
Looked clumsy to me but I guess he got it done. I think he was a little surprised he hadn't been tackled after about 10 yards.
Yea he looked clumsy right before the end zone but he got the job done. :thumb:
We just watched the game from VCR. Gotta credit my wife with a great line:
"Good thing it wasn't in WaGriz. He'd have passed out from the thin[ner] air."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Not that it makes much difference, but I was wondering why no call and not a peep of discussion on a pretty clear horse collar tackle in the end zone?

Must have been the trickery of it all where the QB almost fooled himself on the play, but it worked.
 
he must be faster than he looks, because he looked like he was in slow motion and could hardly pick up his feet...but hey,,,he got it done when it counted...go griz....
 
TxGriz said:
Not that it makes much difference, but I was wondering why no call and not a peep of discussion on a pretty clear horse collar tackle in the end zone?

Must have been the trickery of it all where the QB almost fooled himself on the play, but it worked.
We were so excited by the run, I did not notice that until we watched the recording -- then I remarked to my wife that it did look like a horse collar tackle. I guess the refs were stunned by the moment themselves. :)
 
HighLineGRIZ said:
He's a much better athlete than you guys give him credit for.

Agreed and the play was designed to pick up a short first down. In part I think he was as surprised as everyone when he realized he had the possibility of taking it all the way in.
:ugeek:
 
Grizfan97007 said:
PhxGriz said:
I'm a pig and he is much faster than me. I was actually surprised at how much top speed he had. Bummer it takes him a little while to build a head of steam.

Yea I kinda laughed when the announcers said he wasn't that fast. Cause he sure as hell outran the Davis players!

Showed how SLOW UC Davis really is for team speed.
 
WILD_CAT said:
Grizfan97007 said:
PhxGriz said:
I'm a pig and he is much faster than me. I was actually surprised at how much top speed he had. Bummer it takes him a little while to build a head of steam.

Yea I kinda laughed when the announcers said he wasn't that fast. Cause he sure as hell outran the Davis players!

Showed how SLOW UC Davis really is for team speed.


Speaking of slow.....




:coffee:
 
Catsrback76 said:
So the griz can now claim to have a mobile QB! :thumb:


Yep.

He's certainly more mobile than the cats' back up is good, based on the SFA humiliation.


On this we can agree, no?
 
EverettGriz said:
Catsrback76 said:
So the griz can now claim to have a mobile QB! :thumb:


Yep.

He's certainly more mobile than the cats' back up is good, based on the SFA humiliation.


On this we can agree, no?

HAHAHAHAHA, not!
:coffee: Enjoy the hyphenator... I'll take big Jake, any day!
 
Back
Top