• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Smile... its only....

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
202 Days, 23 Hours and 44 minutes until the kickoff against Maine (assuming 12 noon kickoff)

Seems like it'll be here tomorrow!

To see the real time countdown clock, come on over.
http://www.joynerweb.net/gfootball.asp

:rainbow1:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

It's only 202 Days, 22 Hours and 47 minutes until the kickoff against Maine (assuming 12 noon kickoff)!

I will bring further reports as the situation develops.

GoodGodGriz said:
202 Days, 23 Hours and 44 minutes until the kickoff against Maine (assuming 12 noon kickoff)

Seems like it'll be here tomorrow!

To see the real time countdown clock, come on over.
http://www.joynerweb.net/gfootball.asp

:rainbow1:

By the way Jim... your page is pretty damn sweet as well. Good Griz info there as well.

202 02:18:20
I like the weight loss section GGG. I'd like to see some kind of graphic depicting the progress. Possibly a Beer bottle loosing its fluid. Or a plate full of steak and potatos and all kinds of good grub turning into lettuce and brocolli. LOL, Just kidding...good luck srinking your budda..

Funny, Thursday's Missoulian said it was 204 days till the game in Maine. Who is correct here?

My clock/countdown thing is set for Aug 28, 2003 12 noon....

As of right now, 2/7/03 11:23 a.m., it shows 201 days 0 Hours, 36 minutes, etc...

Not sure what the hell the missoulian is thinking... I bet the Independent would get it right :wink:

Regardless, it cant get here soon enough!

GoodGodGriz said:
My clock/countdown thing is set for Aug 28, 2003 12 noon....

As of right now, 2/7/03 11:23 a.m., it shows 201 days 0 Hours, 36 minutes, etc...

Not sure what the hell the missoulian is thinking... I bet the Independent would get it right :wink:

Regardless, it cant get here soon enough!
Bring on the new seson baby.

They bought one o them there scientifical calculators that are too hard to figure out for a "stay away from the math building and when walking to the journalism building stay at least 500 yards away for if you don't you will catch the horrible trigonometra calculada nosleepa speak only in fractional coefficiental cooties" journalism major.

*snicker*

(Had a buddy in school who was a journalism major and he said something along those lines one time when we were discussing our schedules and I was taking statistics)

174 days to go. Remember fellas, the date on this game is Aug. 30th. Not the 28th. The 28th is a Thursday.

Im positive the game is on Thursday... Hofstra was a Thursday game in 2002, remember.

This was the published date on montanagrizzlies.com way back when the scheduule was finalized.

Yes, GGG, the Maine game WAS scheduled for Thursday, August 28, but it was changed to Saturday, August 30. The problem was that they changed the date but didn't let anyone know of the change. :roll: The date on the official website now reads correctly but they didn't change it until I made three phone calls to the athletic department. I never did see notice of the change in the paper. The schedule change caused plane reservation changes with penalties for rescheduling flights. I know of four people who had to cancel their trip completely and pay the $100 each for cancelling. AND, we have to WAIT two more days for our first game! :cry:

Looks like GGG was away for quite a while. Seems to have missed the discussion on the Maine game being pushed back to August 30th a while back.

Back