• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shutdown

Cuervohola

DONOR
Well, the whole Country is screwed... Veterans won't get paid, Military families are locked out of Commissaries, Farmers are even screwed because they won't be able to sell to whoever provides to the Commissaries

None of those bitchy whiny "Leaders" that run this country will back down, so expect it to last a while... And they claim to be Adults... If you know a VA disabled Veteran, tell them to cut down on spending bigtime, because if this lasts a few weeks, there won't be a November check

Only the rich survive this BS

Thank God I have some Top Ramen, because that's my new FN diet :evil: :evil: :evil:

I saw a good line yesterday..

"So three weeks ago we had enough money to bomb Syria, now we can't afford to deliver the mail?"

:lol:

*not taking this lightly Cuervohola, it sucks for the people in situations like the ones you mentioned. Hopefully this won't drag out.

Very frustrated about the shutdown, I have buyers who are now just waiting on the gov't to figure out what to do so they can close their purchase.

dma-30.jpg

I am super pissed about what this has done to the private sector and my obligations to show up for work. Which is absolutely nothing.

BWahlberg said:
Very frustrated about the shutdown, I have buyers who are now just waiting on the gov't to figure out what to do so they can close their purchase.

dma-30.jpg

Sorry to disagree BW, the government should have nothing to do with deciding who is eligible to purchase a home. FHA, Fannie and Freddie were in large part actors in the last bubble,and the clowns running the show are ignoring this and encouraging another bubble as we speak.

If only the libs would quit spending so much money and then get out of the way of true economic growth.

When is everyone going to truly get fed up and deal with these people the old Irish way?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If only the libs would quit spending so much money and then get out of the way of true economic growth.

When is everyone going to truly get fed up and deal with these people the old Irish way?

BOONDOCK

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I'm curious, how will getting intoxicated to the point of not being able to achieve an erection, "deal" with these people?

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I'm curious, how will getting intoxicated to the point of not being able to achieve an erection, "deal" with these people?

:clap:

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

:lol:

i'm confused, didn't just paying a little more, and my fair share, didn't prevent this.

Looks like it may take a little bit more, and a bigger share.

It's hard work keeping that ruling class comfortable, and providing benefits, that you and I are not entitled too, you meaning you are not a city,state,or federal, employee.

Hail Obama

Mr. Greenjeans said:
BWahlberg said:

dma-30.jpg

Sorry to disagree BW, the government should have nothing to do with deciding who is eligible to purchase a home. FHA, Fannie and Freddie were in large part actors in the last bubble,and the clowns running the show are ignoring this and encouraging another bubble as we speak.

I should clarify, FHA, VA, and conventional loans sold to Fannie and Freddie are operating as usual, there's no stoppage there.

There's another loan program called RD (for rural development) it's run through the USDA and provides 0% down mortgages for properties in areas that qualify as rural. In Missoula that's outside of the city limits. Outside of VA financing it's the only 0% down program left. RD is furloughed right now, my clients are RD buyers.

BWahlberg said:
Mr. Greenjeans said:
BWahlberg said:

dma-30.jpg

I should clarify, FHA, VA, and conventional loans sold to Fannie and Freddie are operating as usual, there's no stoppage there.

There's another loan program called RD (for rural development) it's run through the USDA and provides 0% down mortgages for properties in areas that qualify as rural.

Interesting. Does the land have to be income producing (farming or ranching, etc.) or something?

Nope, in fact just the opposite, the land cannot be used commercially in any fashion nor can the property have any income generating aspect, be it a duplex, barn, shop that could be rented.

RD financing is basically used to finance your more standard single family property that's outside of the city limits. In Missoula there's lots of subdivisions or even towns (Frenchtown, Lolo, Clinton that the whole area qualifies for it. It's intent/design is to offer attractive financing options to areas that are considered "rural" to continue homeownership in those areas, drive the rural economy, etc.

BWahlberg said:
Nope, in fact just the opposite, the land cannot be used commercially in any fashion nor can the property have any income generating aspect, be it a duplex, barn, shop that could be rented.

RD financing is basically used to finance your more standard single family property that's outside of the city limits. In Missoula there's lots of subdivisions or even towns (Frenchtown, Lolo, Clinton that the whole area qualifies for it. It's intent/design is to offer attractive financing options to areas that are considered "rural" to continue homeownership in those areas, drive the rural economy, etc.

That's interesting. I have an RD loan and live within the city limits of Kalispell. Are you sure about the criteria?

Latest posts

Back