• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Should All Move Up Threads Be Deleted?

Should All Move Up Threads Be Deleated?

• 1. YES

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • 2. NO

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3. PIB

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
...yeah poison, simultaneously with ending all of the sugary diabetes-inducing fawning over the playoffs :thumb:

why is this even a discussion? If you don't like the subject don't read it. Like it or not, this issue/debate will never end until it happens. Such is life. Once in awhile, we actually get a good post or information on it. Before the departure of Boise State, etc to the MWC, I was all for the move. We should have made the move a long time ago. Since then, I am back to being about 60/40 in favor of a move. I enjoy reading logical thoughts and opinions on each side.

What upsets me about the threads are when they turn into pissing contests and name calling. This issue is every bit part of Montana Football as anything. If anything, make a separate Move up sticky or room.

Silvertip said:
...yeah poison, simultaneously with ending all of the sugary diabetes-inducing fawning over the playoffs :thumb:
Do ewe have anything new to add to this argument that is much different from the first 50 times you brought it up??? ;)

polsongrizz said:
Your Choice...

This is total BS Polson. I do not see one single thing about moving down. I want a moving down thread dammit. Equality police on the watch! :thumb: On a serious note - hell yes. I like your idea.

Copper Griz said:
polsongrizz said:
Your Choice...

This is total BS Polson. I do not see one single thing about moving down. I want a moving down thread dammit. Equality police on the watch! :thumb: On a serious note - hell yes. I like your idea.
I fked up, sorry, next time though... :thumb:

polsongrizz said:
Copper Griz said:
polsongrizz said:
Your Choice...

Did you fuck UP? Or DOWN?

AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
Copper Griz said:
polsongrizz said:
Your Choice...

Did you f*** UP? Or DOWN?
Depends what I am drinking... :thumb:

polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
Copper Griz said:

What will you be drinking at the ASU game? Because I will be there.... :cool:

polsongrizz said:
Silvertip said:
Do ewe have anything new to add to this argument that is much different from the first 50 times you brought it up??? ;)

Ewe?.. Hmm. You must have had female sheep in mind? If so Sports Authority still carries hip wadders. :lol: :thumb:

polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
Copper Griz said:

Gentlemen, why limit yourselves. Do it all around. Hopefully that is the case in late November. All around pounding with no lube.

Wait, I voted Yes but I remembered I am now fully onboard the MoveUp.org movement once I was convinced that we could be just like Buffalo. Now I want to change my vote to no or that other option which I'm not sure what it meant. Plus some of my best work was in the watering down (or was it watering up?) thread. So put me down as enthusiastically ambivalent.

Bluenoser said:
Wait, I voted Yes but I remembered I am now fully onboard the MoveUp.org movement once I was convinced that we could be just like Buffalo. Now I want to change my vote to no or that other option which I'm not sure what it meant. Plus some of my best work was in the watering down (or was it watering up?) thread. So put me down as enthusiastically ambivalent.
If you also join CS you will soon find out what PIB is, along with 6.93.

Hammer said:
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:

No bud light... :mrgreen:

Bud light??? OMG who drinks that shit may as well drink water!!
Says you :D :D :D I am guessing that I will have some type of Flanders Red/Sour Brown to start the day, then switch to some Bourbon aged Stout.

polsongrizz said:
If you also join CS you will soon find out what PIB is, along with 6.93.

Going off your user profile, I'm going to guess that PIB means "Pussy Is Best" and now I really want to change my answer.

polsongrizz said:
Hammer said:
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
No bud light... :mrgreen:

Bud light??? OMG who drinks that shit may as well drink water!!
Says you :D :D :D I am guessing that I will have some type of Flanders Red/Sour Brown to start the day, then switch to some Bourbon aged Stout.

Then wash it all down with an ice cold Oly, courtesy of me!!!!! :lol:

Back