• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

should all adventurous threads be deleted?

argh!

DONOR
why not play it safe, and stick to pbr, giant-boobed avatars, and engstrom-bashing? that is what gawd would want. i swear. geddes told me so, and ursa confirmed. snap had his balls stuck in a deep fryer, so he couldn't comment.

argh! said:
why not play it safe, and stick to pbr, giant-boobed avatars, and engstrom-bashing? that is what gawd would want. i swear. geddes told me so, and ursa confirmed. snap had his balls stuck in a deep fryer, so he couldn't comment.

What about GF :mrgreen: threads? They were entertaining and created Zero controversy. She needs some loving as well you know. I also heard she left Alpha for a woman (coincidentally the woman looks like a lumberjack). The crux of the split was due to Ag1 saying he was a vegan and she caught him eating a ribeye. Alpha has been laying pretty low lately. Possibly a broken heart?

Copper Griz said:
argh! said:

What about GF :mrgreen: threads? They were entertaining and created Zero controversy. She needs some loving as well you know. I also heard she left Alpha for a woman (coincidentally the woman looks like a lumberjack). The crux of the split was due to Ag1 saying he was a vegan and she caught him eating a ribeye. Alpha has been laying pretty low lately. Possibly a broken heart?

Enjoyed a ribeye with Alpha a month ago in Fairview. I hope it wasn't that night, I could never live with myself knowing my influence crushed their budding love affair! :oops:

Hammer said:
Copper Griz said:
argh! said:

Enjoyed a ribeye with Alpha a month ago in Fairview. I hope it wasn't that night, I could never live with myself knowing my influence crushed their budding love affair! :oops:

How can you enjoy anything in Fairview :?:

What the Sam Hill does this here thread have to do with fwabawh? Do it worse than deletion! Put it in the gawddam "miscellaneous thought (or not)" section!

Back